Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Anonymous can do it xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post

I'd be a pro hacker if it did. Anyways, hacking Nexon is not as easy as you might think (some ppl managed to do it anyways).

Boy hacker scams 36 mil yen for virtual dress ~ Pink Tentacle
    Mabinogi Was Hacked by A 16-year-old Boy - News - Mabinogi Online--Top1gaming
    Japanese kid hacks into Nexon to steal money, motivated by fashion -Destructoid

This happened a couple of years ago, athough I don't know any Japanese, someone could probably find the original article.
    You can't idiot-proof things, no matter how much you try, cause in the end, the world will just make a better idiot.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SinXZ For This Useful Post:

TitaniasEtsu (05-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I guess I overestimated Nexon.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SinXZ View Post
    O_o wow thats......im speechless

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by adentong View Post
    is there any hackers (not game hackers, but server/website hackers) that are good enough to be able to hack into Nexon's website/database/whatever without being detected and check out the information that they use to determine who to ban and the methods they use to obtain such information?

and i do realize that the chance of that happening is exceedingly small, but at least until i get a definitive answer, there is still a very small chance that such a person do exist and is willing to help us all out. (or maybe not, but i just have to ask.)

i sound desperate, but thats cuz i really am.
    gtfo. You will never know the ways of hacking like I do. Look up SQLi and get Havij.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The408 View Post

EDIT: Ok, I'll be nice and tell you why it's stupid to ask such a thing. IT'S ILLEGAL to hack a SERVER. So put some EFFORT into it and experiment through trial and error how not to get banned, like I have.
    and it's ILLEGAL to hacks a game dickface. The only exception to that rule is when you see a software that only reserves some rights and gives you the rights to modify the software. You're on a hacking forum expect illegal programs.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta View Post
    and it's ILLEGAL to hacks a game dickface. The only exception to that rule is when you see a software that only reserves some rights and gives you the rights to modify the software. You're on a hacking forum expect illegal programs.
    It is against Nexon's ToS to use hacks, not against the law.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post

It is against Nexon's ToS to use hacks, not against the law.
    so let say if i use a software to hack into a certain company to steal information and sold it to others,it didnt go against the law?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta View Post
    gtfo. You will never know the ways of hacking like I do. Look up SQLi and get Havij.

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Like Nico already told you, the use of a hack on the client side is NOT against the law bro, if I get caught, I get banned not ARRESTED. What the OP wanted to do was to break into a SERVER, which you can bet your ass is illegal as hell and will land you in some serious legal trouble far worse than a banning.

Quote Originally Posted by TitaniasEtsu View Post
    so let say if i use a software to hack into a certain company to steal information and sold it to others,it didnt go against the law?

Again, when we use hacks we're not HACKING into Nexon's servers. We're just running stuff that modifies how things work on our side that happens to fool the server. Your example is the same as stealing from a jewelry store...not legal my friend.
    Last edited by The408; 05-24-2012 at 02:27 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to The408 For This Useful Post:

TitaniasEtsu (05-24-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TitaniasEtsu View Post
    That's something completly different and is against the law.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

TitaniasEtsu (05-24-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Anyone capable to do this is making far too much money to care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
    I'm on a mission to destroy all hacks <:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Gotta love the guy for trying tho. I mean really, he just wanted answers.

having a threesome with kristie and tieve
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by adentong View Post
    ahh well in that case, i should remind you that i didn't just ask for any noob hackers; i asked for a hacker skilled enough to be able to not get detected. and if they don't get detected at all, then they don't have to incur any consequences. and i assure you that such people do exist, just perhaps not in mpgh forum.
    the truth is ive seen too many trolls raging senselessly over trivial matters. so yeah thanks for being patient The408.
    so your looking for some bored members from anonymous? i think they've got better things to do than hack a game server because your "desperate", how can you be desperate, this is a game not your life, or at least we should hope it's not your life............
    Nexon walks into a bar, wait, wait, I meant Nexon walked into a bar that I was swinging at them.

Hit thanks please --------------------------------------------------------------------->

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12