Thread: Force Host

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Question Force Host

Yes, i am looking for just a force host for mw2, and yes i have used the Search, cant seam to find one that's eather not detected or the force host comes with a bunch of crap that is detected. Im trying to not get banned. Also trying not to hack in this game with exceptions to the Host Forcer

Q. Reason why i need a Host Forcer.
    A. Because for some reason i have a T internet and i still get lag because of all the commy's "RUSSIANS" playing, i don't understand why it is they all was get host and im left in the dust with my 120$ish a month internet with a 230 ping.

So if some one can PLEASE point me in the right way to geting JUST a host forcer that is not detected so i can play with no commy lag.
    I hate MPGH Staff there a bunch of jerks and most likely kids with no life. GG, Deleteing Post that should not be!!!!!!! then going into some ones privet account with them and moding there shit around like say my signature just because that don't like it?!?!?!!? wtf kind of crap is that man. Fuck the Staff here man bunch of kids. Thay dont even give warnings or send you mail for the reason thay do what thay do i feal bad for donaters, waist of money

Changed this on 5/28/2012 at 10:19PM lets see how long it will take for them to what??? ban me over puting them on blast....

IN YOUR FUCKIN FACE

BAD STAFF

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Use MW2 Liberation. I don't think it will get you banned if you only use it to force host.
    When you join a playlist press F4 before it finds a lobby to customize the match like private match and F5 to start

/Moved to Help
    Last edited by Nachos; 05-22-2012 at 09:13 AM.

The lines in my Steam are i's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    thank you, i am hopeing i will not get banned for that, considering that you have 1,482 post i think you would know something about this.
    I hate MPGH Staff there a bunch of jerks and most likely kids with no life. GG, Deleteing Post that should not be!!!!!!! then going into some ones privet account with them and moding there shit around like say my signature just because that don't like it?!?!?!!? wtf kind of crap is that man. Fuck the Staff here man bunch of kids. Thay dont even give warnings or send you mail for the reason thay do what thay do i feal bad for donaters, waist of money

Changed this on 5/28/2012 at 10:19PM lets see how long it will take for them to what??? ban me over puting them on blast....

IN YOUR FUCKIN FACE

BAD STAFF

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesivans View Post
    thank you, i am hopeing i will not get banned for that, considering that you have 1,482 post i think you would know something about this.
    I have answered in your other post about MW2 Lib.
    Take care, and remember to inform us if this is solved.
    (Or you want it closed.)

Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesivans View Post
    Well, i'm 100% sure you'll get banned trough hosting lobby's with Liberation