Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

COL2 20+ PERMS :: Up For Sale :: 25$

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY bonnySmith aka alic12 aka justiniscool6 aka umad4life. I will retrieve the account later today or tomorrow once e-mail restoration has occurred. Please do NOT post here, I will bump the thread when the account is back. I will even let you go on the account to see that I have it once I retrieve it and open sales again here.

Btw, he lives at ******************* - If any of you want to do anything to someone who is undeserving to live. Go there and look for a 14 year old boy and kick his ass. Unless you can get there before me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear MPGH,

To start off, I would like to advise every member who is about to start flaming this thread calling me a scammer or anything to please GTFO! I am looking to make a simple transaction here and with your flame posts, that just makes this thread uninviting to other members. I have never made a transaction here on MPGH and you do not have the right to call me a scammer or anything of those sorts. Thank you.

Below are the screenshots to this account. I am not looking for NX. It's going for $35. In the trade I will provide EVERYTHING associated with the account like e-mail, nexon account, and security questions.

The account has a 2.00+ KDR

You will notice that on one of the images I chose to display part of the KD to show that it does have above a 2kdr.

To the serious buyers out there. You may contact me by skype: devilfist69. I would prefer a skype voice chat rather than a text chat.

Thank you,

Foxaris

P.S. IF I have left anything out, please let me know and I will make adjustments.
    Last edited by Drake; 05-26-2012 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Removed adress

Thanks
    Tops you will get for this acc is about 25k nx...

Thanks
    this wont get u much.....ya i would pay around 25 dollars for this(Maybe less? got any more perms?)

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

could i buy for 25knx??????? i have nx right now....PLS RESPOND QUIKCLY all i want is a combat arms account with a high rank

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

ill buy right now.....
    .... u seem like a trustable person
    but for the account, give me your email so i can change it to mine, and lastly,IS IT CBL CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????
    (if u are going to accept 25k nx)

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

OH sorry i forgot to read the last sentence (I will provide EVERYTHING associated with the account like e-mail, nexon account, and security questions.)sooo how much u bargaining for? is 25k nx or paypal fine?i mean if thts fine with u, becus of lack of permanents D:

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

im sorry but i personally dont like voice chats, i also dont have a skype. could we do the transfer by email? (gmail/yahoo)

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

pls respond ASAP because i am a very impatient person!!!!
    Last edited by ImPuReStRiKe; 05-25-2012 at 11:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by ImPuReStRiKe View Post
    this wont get u much.....ya i would pay around 25 dollars for this(Maybe less? got any more perms?)

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

could i buy for 25knx??????? i have nx right now....PLS RESPOND QUIKCLY all i want is a combat arms account with a high rank

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

ill buy right now.....
    .... u seem like a trustable person
    but for the account, give me your email so i can change it to mine, and lastly,IS IT CBL CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????
    (if u are going to accept 25k nx)

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

OH sorry i forgot to read the last sentence (I will provide EVERYTHING associated with the account like e-mail, nexon account, and security questions.)sooo how much u bargaining for? is 25k nx or paypal fine?i mean if thts fine with u, becus of lack of permanents D:

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

im sorry but i personally dont like voice chats, i also dont have a skype. could we do the transfer by email? (gmail/yahoo)

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

pls respond ASAP because i am a very impatient person!!!!

Sorry bud I was working out. I will wait to see other offers. Ive seen people offer 80$ on Major 3 accounts so I think I could I get a little more. As for the NX, I don't need it. I would just like a money trade.

I will put a buyout for today only at 60$. If you can offer that much then its yours.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxaris View Post
    Sorry bud I was working out. I will wait to see other offers. Ive seen people offer 80$ on Major 3 accounts so I think I could I get a little more. As for the NX, I don't need it. I would just like a money trade.

I will put a buyout for today only at 60$. If you can offer that much then its yours.
    You won't get much for it, mainly because of no NX perms. Is there anything else you would take/trade for it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneSimmons View Post

You won't get much for it, mainly because of no NX perms. Is there anything else you would take/trade for it?
    Agh fine Ill reduce it to $25 I don't play the game much anymore anyways -_-

Thanks
    COULD I BUY RIGHT NOW?!!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

ILL BUYYY!!! pls respond!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

WAIT- is this CA Europe or America, because, i only accept north america......
    Also, i got to go sometime later on so i apreciate u asnwering quickly

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

pls reserve a spot.......i might pay u ASAP but pls...... if i am not here for the rest of the day pls save it (if u can/want)

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

pls ............ resond.........must..........gooooo....... soon .... ... . .

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

PLEASE SAVE THIS FOR ME I WILL PAY YOU!!!!!!!I WILL BE BACK TOMMORROW OR around 6-9 hours laterPLS SAVE I WILL PAY
    Last edited by ImPuReStRiKe; 05-25-2012 at 02:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    ill offer 10k nx with official mm, no nx perms only rank

Thanks
    Official mm?

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

ill pay 25k nx... plss

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

ill pay with paypal $25.00

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I'll pay $26 PayPal.
    vhr95zw@hotmail.com is my MSN
    @Foxaris

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan12green View Post
    I'll pay $26 PayPal.
    vhr95zw@hotmail.com is my MSN
    @Foxaris
    Due to a recent scam attempt by umad4life aka bonnySmith aka alic12 aka justiniscool6. I will NOT be going first. At most I will give you access to go on the account. But you will not receive the e-mail associated with the account until I see the money in my paypal account. Furthermore, I will be getting the acc back soon and I will commence with sales. You may continue to offer.

Highest bid: 26$
    Buyout: 40$

Thanks
    ILL BID 27!!!

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

27 dollars, u gonna beat that Dan? (Your choice)

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

(Not threating you may sound like it... hehehehe sorry)

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

sureeeeeeeee i will listen to your rules (but wut if u scam me?, i mean anyone could make a scam.....no offense(ANYONE COULD not u speciically i trust u 50%)) (i dont scam people)
    Last edited by ImPuReStRiKe; 05-25-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ImPuReStRiKe View Post
    ILL BID 27!!!

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

27 dollars, u gonna beat that Dan? (Your choice)

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

(Not threating you may sound like it... hehehehe sorry)

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

sureeeeeeeee i will listen to your rules (i dont scam people)
    $28. @Foxaris
    I'll listen to your rules.

Thanks
    28??? seriously????? can u just keep it at 27?

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

pls? .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Still accepting offers. Highest bid is currently at $28 for the account.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast