Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

How to inject .dll files into Maplestory

Hello everyone,

This guide is a very noob friendly guide to help those new hackers how to inject .dll files into maplestory.

Common Terminology:
    What is a Bypass?
    ---A bypass is a .dll file that lets you sneak your way around Maplestory's Hackshield and allow you to use a 3rd party program (hacks).

What is a .dll?
    ---In a nut shell it is a dynamic link library or a collection of small programs that can be called upon when needed by the executable program (EXE) that is running. In simple words, its either a trainer, bypass, or a packet editor.

What does inject mean?
    ---Injecting means that you will literally inject a file (.dll) into a program that is running (Exe) in our example. Like inject a trainer (when you download it, the trainer is a .dll file) to a running program (Maplestory is our example).

What you will need:
    1) An injector
    ---Please login or register to view this link. (this is what i will use in the tutorial)
    ---Please login or register to view this link.
    ---Winject

2) A .dll file that you want to inject
    ---This is where you choose what you need to inject (Trainer, Bypass, or Packet Editor).

How to inject your .dll file
    The number 1 rule is to ALWAYS RUN AS ADMIN
    ---How to run as admin, Right click and click run as admin.

1) Go to your maplestory folder and find the GameLauncher.exe file. (I'd suggest copying it and putting it on your desktop next to where you downloaded your injector).
    ---Putting the 2 icons next to each other saves time and is better organized.

2) Right click Maplestory (GameLauncher) and the splash screen should pop up DON'T CLICK START GAME.

3) While the splash screen is up, right click your Injector and run as admin. This should pop up (if your using Hinjector).

4) Click the plus sign that is near the bottom of the injector and window should pop up. This is where you open and choose your .dll you would like to choose.

5) You need to set a process to where you will inject your .dll file. This is where you click the magnifying glass towards the top and select the process you want by double clicking it.
    ---Your injector should now have Maplestory up where it says process and your .dll file you chose inside the big box (you can inject more than 1 thing at a time like a bypass and a trainer).

6) Once your process and .dll are chosen then click Inject. A box will come up saying if the injection was successful. Click ok and make sure you CLOSE THE INJECTOR BEFORE CLICKING START GAME.
    ---You should now have your trainer up or whatever you injected up and running.

YOUR ALMOST DONE!!

7) Click Start Game and you should be set to go!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hexicidal For This Useful Post:

Bubblicity (06-27-2012),Emenath (11-04-2017),n0thing12 (04-04-2013),redflower (07-09-2012),rsor (05-19-2023),tunzkyrie13 (02-18-2016),voanhdl (11-15-2016),warakornsun (12-15-2013),yaoii (07-13-2015)

Thanks
    @Cosmic

I would appreciate it if you could put up the credits to the person who made this guide (i.e me TimeZoned).

Thanks
    @Dave84311

Hello, Can you please add the credits to this guide above posted by Cosmic? I am the original creator of this guide and specified that this guide could be used in any forum BUT my name was needed to be added in the credits. (i.e. TimeZoned)

I have already tagged Cosmic but he has not put the credits up to me yet and I've noticed he's logged in at least twice since I've tagged him.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks
    it is helpfull man

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Does it still work?