Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

How to enter the Civilian Pose ?

Can anyone tell me how to become a civi scout, civi soldier , civi pyro, civi demo , civi heavy , civi engi , civi medic , civi spy and civi sniper without changing your weapons ?
    Last edited by Krooshev; 02-14-2013 at 04:43 AM. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Mostly impossible except for some classes, Most I know is only classes that have a non-selectable weapon (Mantreads, razorback). You must have the "Remember the 'previous weapon' between lives" option checked in multiplayer options for this to work

For Demoman: Equip a stickybomb launcher of any type, Go to your items and change that stickybomb launcher to a targe'n'charge (Or splendid screen), Walk outside the spawn and kill yourself. You should spawn with a stickybomb launcher held out, but you cannot attack with it, If this is the case, You will be in civilian pose.

For Sniper: Equip a secondary, Such as the jarate or SMG, Go to your items and change the secondary to the razorback, walk outside the spawn and kill yourself. Your hands should appear empty when you spawn, meaning you're in civilian pose.

For any other class: If the class has a non-selectable weapon, meaning you cannot interact with it; it being passive, Equip it, change items, kill yourself. It should work.

Remember: Do NOT change your weapon or the pose will go back to normal, you can still touch resupplys as long as you do not change the weapon.

Also for good measure also have "Remember the active weapon between lives" checked.

Hope this helps!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Bioscence View Post
    Mostly impossible except for some classes, Most I know is only classes that have a non-selectable weapon (Mantreads, razorback). You must have the "Remember the 'previous weapon' between lives" option checked in multiplayer options for this to work

For Demoman: Equip a stickybomb launcher of any type, Go to your items and change that stickybomb launcher to a targe'n'charge (Or splendid screen), Walk outside the spawn and kill yourself. You should spawn with a stickybomb launcher held out, but you cannot attack with it, If this is the case, You will be in civilian pose.

For Sniper: Equip a secondary, Such as the jarate or SMG, Go to your items and change the secondary to the razorback, walk outside the spawn and kill yourself. Your hands should appear empty when you spawn, meaning you're in civilian pose.

For any other class: If the class has a non-selectable weapon, meaning you cannot interact with it; it being passive, Equip it, change items, kill yourself. It should work.

Remember: Do NOT change your weapon or the pose will go back to normal, you can still touch resupplys as long as you do not change the weapon.

Also for good measure also have "Remember the active weapon between lives" checked.

Hope this helps!
    Can i be a civilian without changing my weapons???

Also i see some people being a civilian without changing any weapons they might have some codes or stuff something like that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ricmild View Post
    Can i be a civilian without changing my weapons???

Also i see some people being a civilian without changing any weapons they might have some codes or stuff something like that.
    This is the only way I know how, Sorry.