Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason` View Post
    Ohh xD
    What isnt Someone Getting Rob Important ??
    rob? english please -.-
    Last edited by Alessandro10; 06-01-2012 at 08:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro10 View Post

rob? emglish please -.-
    Uhhh Sorry Robbed*, I didn't know i was getting watched how i spell. -.-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
    they were debating on whether or not to walk our direction
    "lets roll on these fools"
    "yeah dey gots money look adem slushies and shit"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

FUKO (06-01-2012),Paul (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post

"lets roll on these fools"
    "yeah dey gots money look adem slushies and shit"
    Lol, pretty much why it happened. Most people on welfare get paid on 31st-3rd...must have thought we just cashed our check?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    So everything was going well, until I decided to walk to CircleK with my girlfriend, her brother, and her uncle. We got some slushies and chips and shit, and on the way back, shit went downhill. Theres a field on the way back, and we were about 2 minutes away from her house, and these 3 black dudes started walking up to us. I knew something was sketchy by the way they were debating on whether or not to walk our direction, but they turned and started walkin to us. So then I heard them talkin to her brother and uncle, asking where to get some weed at and if we had any. They told them they just ran out, and then shit hit the fan. One of the black dudes put a fuckin bandana over his face and was like "ok then, wheres the fuckin money at". So me and my girl turned around to see what the fuck was goin on, and that black dude pulled a fuckin gun out and was pointing it at her brother and uncle and kept asking for money....we didn't have shit, and we tried telling them that but they didnt listen. Then the second black dude pulled a gun out and put it to my fuckin face and asked me the same shit, and I told him i dont got shit but he kept saying "wheres your wallet"...I was like "I dont fuckin got a wallet" so he went in my pockets and took her iPod touch (4G Jailbroken)....Then the third black dude said "we want money, phones, whatever you got" so they searched us and found out we didnt have shit. They had the nerve to do all this shit with a fuckin baby in the stroller with us. THIS is the reason I hate ******s, it's the 1st, they get their welfare check for their 20 kids, why the fuck arent they satisfied?

TLDR; got robbed with 2 pistols in our faces, jacked for a iPod, and cops didn't do shit. Surprise surprise. I need to get the fuck out the ghetto
    How fucking ignorant are you?
    You hate black people over a few black people you've come across? I'm black and I'm pretty sure I have never robbed/shot someone in my whole life, it's like saying you hate the entire white race for eliminating 6 millions jews and enslaving blacks. Every race has it's problem, get the fuck over it. I'm glad you got robbed.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

xxt33dyxx (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    Shoulda told them where to get some weed.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

You hate black people over a few black people you've come across? I'm black and I'm pretty sure I have never robbed/shot someone in my whole life, it's like saying you hate the entire white race for eliminating 6 millions jews and enslaving blacks. Every race has it's problem, get the fuck over it. I'm glad you got robbed.
    < You

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]AVGN (06-01-2012),Bernard (06-01-2012),FUKO (06-01-2012),noob555 (06-02-2012),Paul (06-02-2012),[MPGH]Wyo (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I Feel you bro, I Lived in the Ghetto before. Good thing i stayed inside after Dark.

Thanks

No, you don't understand. ****** = Ignorant Black. Not all black people are ******s.

Thanks
    I'm glad you got robbed.
    The fuck is wrong with you nigga?

I used to live in the ghetto too, that shit is scary, then I moved to an all white and asian town; it was the best thing that happened to my life.
    But yeah you should carry a .45 around with you, and load hollows in the magazine.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks

https://amren.com/wp-content/uploads/...ime-Report.pdf

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    Shoulda told them where to get some weed.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

< You
    You're hilarious .
    [IMG]https://i278.photobucke*****m/albums/kk99/Marilith101/Funny/WhitePeople.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks

You're hilarious .
    [IMG]https://i278.photobucke*****m/albums/kk99/Marilith101/Funny/WhitePeople.jpg[/IMG]
    You're such a hypocrite. You hate on FUKO for saying ******s steal because 1 did, then you proceed to say black people don't steal because you don't. Jeezus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

No, you don't understand. ****** = Ignorant Black. Not all black people are ******s.
    Incorrect, ****** means just ignorant, and is also a derogatory word used to offend blacks. @AVGN
    Blacks were left in the cold after slavery, and even after they were freed how many jobs do you think they were able to get? Few.
    They basically had to start from scratch, they grew up in the ghetto therefore all they know is to be ghetto.
    Look at what happens when they get equal opprotunity @Obama @Chris Rock @jimi hendrix @oprah @sucessful Black people.
    You can't define an entire race over statistics.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

You're such a hypocrite. You hate on FUKO for saying ******s steal because 1 did, then you proceed to say black people don't steal because you don't. Jeezus.
    Where the fuck do I even mention that black people don't steal because I don't? You an illiterate fuck, find where I stated that then we'll talk.
    I said, I was saying that I'm pretty sure I don't rob people as he stated he hated all ******s because they are on welfare and all they do is steal.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

xxt33dyxx (06-02-2012)

Thanks

Incorrect, ****** means just ignorant, and is also a derogatory word used to offend blacks. @AVGN
    Blacks were left in the cold after slavery, and even after they were freed how many jobs do you think they were able to get? Few.
    They basically had to start from scratch, they grew up in the ghetto therefore all they know is to be ghetto.
    Look at what happens when they get equal opprotunity @Obama @Chris Rock @jimi hendrix @oprah @sucessful Black people.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Where the fuck do I even mention that black people don't steal because I don't? You an illiterate fuck, find where I stated that then we'll talk.
    I said, I was saying that I'm pretty sure I don't rob people as he stated he hated all ******s because they are on welfare and all they do is steal.
    Way to go and get technical to prove your point, would you like an award?

Thanks

Yeah... say that to the people that throw away their education when its FREE and scholarship is FREE, hell they even have scholarships for black people ONLY and black people have higher chances of college. Food is FREE, housing is ALMOST free, school is FREE. Wrong decisions are not and WILL cost you in life, and it is no one's fault but their own if they choose the wrong decisions.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast