Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Selling Cheat Engine AVA Hack ::PROOF::

Comes with the special Cheat Engine Program with Preloaded Pointers and instructions in notepad.

Proof of working:

Pay extra and I'll add the BG Extreme Mode Bypass:

I accept cash, accounts, RS gold, etc.
    PM or Post here.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

P.S It's a round skipper kay?
    Last edited by GangstaMuzik; 06-02-2012 at 12:47 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Do you still use your old msn? get on we'll talk

edit:

come on dude i already have u added cuz we almost dealed a long time ago so get on msn
    Last edited by KushGarden; 06-02-2012 at 02:25 PM.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Dont Fucking sell it you idiot!!!!
    IJJI WILL RELEASE IT U DUMB FUCK!
    JESUS DUMB PEOPLE ARE EXIST!

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

@ Guys, these screenshots doesnt proof shit, maybe he just stole em from somewhere...

LD round skip seems fine from the screenshot, but BG it doesn't work like that, without teleporting in BG u dont get rewards.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Dont Fucking sell it you idiot!!!!
    IJJI WILL RELEASE IT U DUMB FUCK!
    JESUS DUMB PEOPLE ARE EXIST!

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

@ Guys, these screenshots doesnt proof shit, maybe he just stole em from somewhere...

LD round skip seems fine from the screenshot, but BG it doesn't work like that, without teleporting in BG u dont get rewards.
    you released your gun adding method to dream and ur gonna tell others not to do the same.. I want a round skipper, and ill pay for it.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by KushGarden View Post
    you released your gun adding method to dream and ur gonna tell others not to do the same.. I want a round skipper, and ill pay for it.
    i didn't release it to him u idiot? what u talking about
    he just bought Cherry from me, like all others and he himself found out a different method to add ONLY CHERRY! not dual or tempest or any other gun, he only can add Cherry, and it takes 10min to add it...
    and i really doubt that its safe.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    OMG! I second this. If you buy this method, your account WILL get banned. So don't buy it. The OP is only trying to scam you just so he can earn a couple dollars -_- . This is just going TOO FAR and will result in a massive ban so guys, I warn you because I love you, DON'T BE STUPID. DON'T waste you're money on this. It's nothing but a trap and a scam. BELIEVE me.
    Last edited by youngbuck1970; 06-02-2012 at 03:39 PM.
    AVA Accounts Sold: 7
    Successful Transactions: 10

UnOfficial AVA Account Buyer and Seller
    Most Active UnOfficial MPGH MiddleMan

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

[IMG]https://i582.photobucke*****m/albums/ss263/snakerss/DontForgetToSayThanks.gif[/IMG]

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to youngbuck1970 For This Useful Post:

Fluxie (06-03-2012),Maxedout (06-02-2012),RedSpot (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    OMG! I second this. If you buy this method, your account WILL get banned. So don't buy it. The OP is only trying to scam you just so he can earn a couple dollars -_- . This is just going TOO FAR and will result in a massive ban so guys, I warn you because I love you, DON'T BE STUPID. DON'T waste you're money on this. It's nothing but a trap and a scam. BELIEVE me.
    Oh I so agree with this. This man knows what he speaks of!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by youngbuck1970 View Post
    That or you already have the hack and dont want it patched like redspot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    yup they all dont want so they can sell it like dumbasse's especialy redspot if its patched let it be at least they dont make money

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by KushGarden View Post
    That or you already have the hack and dont want it patched like redspot.
    u know what?! i wish that it get patched, so ill find the new addresses myself, and not share it to anyone
    like i did this time, i fking was mistaken when i share it!!

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iDigas View Post
    yup they all dont want so they can sell it like dumbasse's especialy redspot if its patched let it be at least they dont make money
    Its my cheat! and im the only one that has the right to sell it

WTF wrong with u, these stupid leechers doesn't know shit in coding
    and they think they made the hack themselfs
    but they didn't make shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Dude btw your not the only one i bet theres more people knowing this, btw U MAD BRAH? QQ much i see

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by iDigas View Post
    Dude btw your not the only one i bet theres more people knowing this, btw U MAD BRAH? QQ much i see
    Yeh, but i beated every1 and got it first, before Bolos and it took me 2 weeks while bolos needed more than 4 months and he didnt manage to make it work till I gave him the hack, and im the very first guy in A.V.A who can add guns, so how about u stfu u dumb lil kid?

Im going bed now, i hope the first thing in the morning i hear is that some1 choked u to death with a d1ck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I'm on MSN and I don't use Skype sorry.. PM me for my MSN.

So this dumbsht RedSpot and YoungBuck trying to say something? You're all fkin hilarious. First off, how am I going to get banned off this? A lot of AVA players use this (not a lot but... about 9-10) and none of them have even got a warning yet.

Oh, I stole the pictures from somewhere else? Kay, let me upload new pictures right now. You kids are hilarious.
    And that's before the teleport to Betelguese, when I teleport there he explodes and my FPS drops down to 7 which makes me unable to PRT SCRN as it freezes my game. Stop crying. Also, RedSpot. This isn't even your f`ucking exploit so shut your mouth already lmfaoo. It's Liel's. Now gtfoh, foh.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

You already mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya.
    Last edited by GangstaMuzik; 06-02-2012 at 04:40 PM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by GangstaMuzik View Post
    I'm on MSN and I don't use Skype sorry.. PM me for my MSN.

So this dumbsht RedSpot and YoungBuck trying to say something? You're all fkin hilarious. First off, how am I going to get banned off this? A lot of AVA players use this (not a lot but... about 9-10) and none of them have even got a warning yet.

Oh, I stole the pictures from somewhere else? Kay, let me upload new pictures right now. You kids are hilarious.
    And that's before the teleport to Betelguese, when I teleport there he explodes and my FPS drops down to 7 which makes me unable to PRT SCRN as it freezes my game. Stop crying. Also, RedSpot. This isn't even your f`ucking exploit so shut your mouth already lmfaoo. It's Liel's. Now gtfoh, foh.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

You already mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya.
    u think im Liel? lol

over 50 guy gave me their account info and I didn't scam anyone of them, I don't think Liel would miss such opportunity.
    Dude, Just make a service but don't release it!!! Trust me someone will leech it to A.V.A staff and will cause a huge massive ban.

And trust me,If I had a better PC i would find a way to teleport.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

oh why does it say 25 Round??
    LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    u think im Liel? lol

over 50 guy gave me their account info and I didn't scam anyone of them, I don't think Liel would miss such opportunity.
    Dude, Just make a service but don't release it!!! Trust me someone will leech it to A.V.A staff and will cause a huge massive ban.

And trust me,If I had a better PC i would find a way to teleport.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

oh why does it say 25 Round??
    LOL
    It automatically parses me to 26th round when I get the box.
    It's a method where I don't recieve 30 day deagle everytime so I can recieve euros and other things..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast