Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Umm is this a remake of the original? I think I've seen it.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    In my opinion I believe it is imposssible for us to be the only intelligent beings in this universe, if you take a look there are billions of galaxies and those billions of galaxies have billions of planets, so if you times like a trillion by a billion that's how many planets there might be, probably more. If you expect one tiny spec of sand compared to the universe to be the only thing in the universe with intelligent life, you sir need to go sit down and rethink what life is.
    This can be summed up by Drake's equation. On another topic there could have been other far more advanced civilization before us, but humanity is still a baby and probably won't live to see another advance civilization.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus- View Post
    Though, I do think the galaxy is probably expanding as well. I've always been interested in where black holes take you, and what happens.

Black holes don't take you anywhere its just a very small but incredibly dense object, you are thinking of theorized worm holes. There is no doubt that the universe is expanding.
    Last edited by Commander X; 06-05-2012 at 02:27 PM.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I got the weirdest boner when I came to gigaparsec lenth.

It was already in the Croatian news, mainly because of the Minecraft world size.
    TUMBLR

My Full Gallery:
    [x]

My Best Work:
    [x][x][x][x][x][x]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    This can be summed up by Drake's equation. On another topic there could have been other far more advanced civilization before us, but humanity is still a baby and probably won't live to see another advance civilization.

Black holes don't take you anywhere its just a very small but incredibly dense object, you are thinking of theorized worm holes. There is no doubt that the universe is expanding.
    I have mixed opinions, If you take a look over these past 100 years we've come an extremely far way, and just imagine in 50 years where we'll be, I believe by then we'll atleast travel past our solar system, picture this, in the Star Trek show back in the day they had cellphones and people were shocked. Now 60% of the world has cellphones, which is an incredible number.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    , If you take a look over these past 100 years we've come an extremely far way, and just imagine in 50 years where we'll be, I believe by then we'll atleast travel past our solar system
    ^
    that x2000

which is also relevant to the theory of god and that whole spiel.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    The only thing i don't understand is that the universe is infinite... There isn't a "estimated size of it"...

We have reached alot in this universe, maybe we will find "clone" of us in this open field...

This is Science and Fisics you know... And it need salot of word on this O.o I thought there wasn't this kind of information OUTside the solar system... But with unbelievable technologies by the Human(Man), we are way advanced...

The only spirit we can say "Thank you for living in this world" is old mighty God

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    How can somebody understand what isn't fully explored and documented?

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    I have mixed opinions, If you take a look over these past 100 years we've come an extremely far way, and just imagine in 50 years where we'll be, I believe by then we'll atleast travel past our solar system, picture this, in the Star Trek show back in the day they had cellphones and people were shocked. Now 60% of the world has cellphones, which is an incredible number.
    Before we can travel as a species outside of our world we have to be unified in some way, and so far we aren't also if we can't figure a way to create an efficient fuel source that won't destroy the world then there is no hope for humanity people can't see that we need to advance ourselves as a species not as divided countries bickering among each other. When we create a clean efficient abundant fuel source we have a chance of moving on to other planets.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    The only thing i don't understand is that the universe is infinite... There isn't a "estimated size of it"...

We have reached alot in this universe, maybe we will find "clone" of us in this open field...

This is Science and Fisics you know... And it need salot of word on this O.o I thought there wasn't this kind of information OUTside the solar system... But with unbelievable technologies by the Human(Man), we are way advanced...

The only spirit we can say "Thank you for living in this world" is old mighty God
    I hope in my lifetime we find other intelligent life and they have some sort of god they believe in and there beliefs are much different from ours, so we know how bullshit religion is, Deism or Atheism.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    Before we can travel as a species outside of our world we have to be unified in some way, and so far we aren't also if we can't figure a way to create an efficient fuel source that won't destroy the world then there is no hope for humanity people can't see that we need to advance ourselves as a species not as divided countries bickering among each other. When we create a clean efficient abundant fuel source we have a chance of moving on to other planets.
    We already have a clean source of fuel, It's called liquid Hydrogen, but the government won't take notice because the world gets to much money for oil.
    I also believe that the world will become Unified because if you take a look we've come a far way with all this nonsense, racism and stereotypes. Once this war is over with the middle east and we get friendly relations with China & Russia and take care of these North Koreans we'll be able to focus on Africa and then us humans can become what we all want the world to be like, but we need to throw out this government secret bullshit and let the people take over, not elect one person to run a whole country.
    Back to Original post, I personally don't believe that the universe is finite, If it is a circular universe then we'll just end up at the same rock we started at.

Thanks
    We already have a clean source of fuel, It's called liquid Hydrogen, but the government won't take notice because the world gets to much money for oil.
    I also believe that the world will become Unified because if you take a look we've come a far way with all this nonsense, racism and stereotypes. Once this war is over with the middle east and we get friendly relations with China & Russia and take care of these North Koreans we'll be able to focus on Africa and then us humans can become what we all want the world to be like, but we need to throw out this government secret bullshit and let the people take over, not elect one person to run a whole country.
    Back to Original post, I personally don't believe that the universe is finite, If it is a circular universe then we'll just end up at the same rock we started at.
    I'm not really sure what liquid H has to do with much besides rocket fuel or cars, but okay. But I believe the world will be divided until most of the world has no third world countries and we have sustainable clean fuel. And the universe in theory should continue to expand until everything freezes over.
    To expand on liquid H it still isn't very ideal for supporting an entire civilization due to the use of fossil fuels to help create H. I feel nuclear fusion is the best choice for now.
    Last edited by Commander X; 06-05-2012 at 04:40 PM.

-Legion

Thanks
    I always thought this article was really interesting.

Every Black Hole Contains Another Universe?

Thanks
    There are theories that suggest that we live in a membrane and that Big Bangs happen all the time due to two membranes touching one another. Superstring theory and open strings all intermingle with M-theory suggesting that dark matter forms because gravitons are open strings and can travel between membranes also know as universes and that is why dark matter can't be seen or detected in various ways.

-Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    I always thought this article was really interesting.

Every Black Hole Contains Another Universe?
    Impossible, The universe is everything. You can't have two universes.

Thanks

You love arguing on no basis...

Thanks

You are basically alone in science right now, superstring theory, open strings, and M-theory strive to prove you wrong.

-Legion

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast