Thanks

Question Want hacks, don't want to be banned

How does one not get banned by PunkBuster?

Thanks
    Don't hack.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Play without hack or wait for a undetected one.

Thanks
    your hands are the best aimbot. Your eyes are the best charm. Practice with those and you will have fun in any game without getting banned!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvnvl View Post
    your hands are the best aimbot. Your eyes are the best charm. Practice with those and you will have fun in any game without getting banned!
    true that very true if u can get better without hacks you can even out run the hackers that hacks i myself dont have and people call me a hacker which i take it as a compliment i actually like it when people call me a hacker cuz i know i am better then them in evry possible way even when i see a hacker on the other team looses i love to rub it in his FACE like HA MUTHA FUCKA YOU SUCK EVEN WITH HACKS AND AIMBOT BITCH GET BAN and the hacker is like no i didnt hack drip drip even after a while i see him loging off and nver coming back (cuz i add him on my friends list to see if he will play it again ) so just dont hack and u will never get ban and if you think abut when your hacking and gaining soo much moeny and wining and being happy after a while you log off or a error pop up and when you log in back ur BAN all that time and affort is wasted and you lost every thing whats the point anyway are people sick in there brain make a acc over and over again >D

Thanks
    people say they hack because the game sucks well that obviously isn't true or you wouldn't be playing it anybody whos pro is always better than a aimbot because even aimbots fuck up at times but yourself can practice to where you dont fuck up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    if u are pro u can play much better then with cheats... so.. just practice.. PB its not easy to bypass for now and i dindn't find any way to do it:|

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I used to just hack because I got bored so I just did it to trolololol and grief people, still on the same account though so lol.

[X] 10 posts
    [X] 20 posts
    [ ] more then 30 posts
    [X] Get blamed for hacking
    [X] Hack while blaming others

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by erg View Post
    I used to just hack because I got bored so I just did it to trolololol and grief people, still on the same account though so lol.
    Exactly, there are people who find their fun with hacks and exploits just like the rest of the "normal" people that find their fun with regular gaming. It's all about personal preference. On topic, you've always got to bare with the consequences, though. Just like your eyes and hands, hacking as well takes practice and experience. How so? To avoid being banned. Sure, it doesn't require skill not to be banned, and most of the times it's a matter of exposition and luck. But the same way you get your ass kicked when you're not using hacks and you're trying to get the handle of a game, you may get banned or noticed for using hacks if you use them.

There isn't a perfect scenario, unless you stop doing things, but where's the fun to that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Demanding rude people..

Learn CPP yourself or just dont create a topic like that and beg for any *undetected* hacks.
    You expecting that people will make hacks just because you want it so you can get banned again?
    Last edited by SamsoniteNM; 06-10-2012 at 03:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Erm well I did basicly quit once I found out that people could get mac bans (didn't know how to change at the time) yet this was a year ago I think with that nikstu aimenhancer/wallys. But since then I have quit hacking ....Just to much money on me

[X] 10 posts
    [X] 20 posts
    [ ] more then 30 posts
    [X] Get blamed for hacking
    [X] Hack while blaming others