Poll: Have you noticed more hackers lately?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Question A TON OF HACKERS!?!

Ok, I've been seeing a ton of hackers today. I don't know if another site released awesome new hacks but people have aimbot, speed, and are shooting through walls without glitching. Seriously, some guy name Patolino was standing without glitching and shooting people through walls. He could do it from anywhere. He also had like 10x speed.

So what's goin on? Anyone?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BigDixMain1 For This Useful Post:

JoeMcQL (03-06-2009)

Thanks
    hell yea theres been alot more

[img]https://************.com/sig/024/greatfullded.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDixMain1 View Post
    Gt Fo you tarded ass choob

1. I will play the game and will hack because CA is the shit but to enjoy it you have to hack
    2. Everyone hacks, if nobody is hacking, I can pwn ALL DAY.
    3. People do shit all the time that they don't want to do just to enjoy something else.
    4. Fuck you
    5. You retarded
    6. Choob
    u sure got a big mouth for some1 like u but anyways if u dont like then leave .u dont belong here.If u got something stupid to say theres a flame and rage forum for this crap not ony that no1 can play legit without ppl calling them a hacker ,either way whether u hack or not ur still a new complaining bout this. and the others are right .....u dont wanna hack then okay dont hack so stfu and give thx to those who r willing to provide us with FREE* HACKS

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by 99skater99 View Post
    Yes there is a site that released free hacks.. The hacks are like your body stays in one place and you go into the air or something lol. -.-
    -sigh- its called Vip/Godmode (mpgh has it too you know.......)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdaike View Post
    u sure got a big mouth for some1 like u but anyways if u dont like then leave .u dont belong here.If u got something stupid to say theres a flame and rage forum for this crap not ony that no1 can play legit without ppl calling them a hacker ,either way whether u hack or not ur still a new complaining bout this. and the others are right .....u dont wanna hack then okay dont hack so stfu and give thx to those who r willing to provide us with FREE* HACKS
    Wow.... learn to spell first of all. Then secondly, I started this thread to see if anyone else noticed the increase in the number of hackers. Other's started ebing douches and you are continuing this. YOU and the others are the ones flaming and raging but you didn't know that because you're too stupid to go back and read. I'm telling you guys how retarded you are. I'm glad that there are free hacks. I'll be even happier when there are no hacks.

Thanks
    HOW COULD YOU SAY THERES MORE WHEN T G S IS DOWN NO HACKS AND THESE SIMPLE CHAMS PPL DONT EVEN USE ANYMORE LOL BUT U SUK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I have that hack currently. Its like superbullets exept no aimbot =P Won't post b.c noobs will leech and make it patch. Sorri =( =D

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by _-NO-NAME-_ View Post
    HOW COULD YOU SAY THERES MORE WHEN T G S IS DOWN NO HACKS AND THESE SIMPLE CHAMS PPL DONT EVEN USE ANYMORE LOL BUT U SUK
    Really? I think you are teh sux because more people are noticing the hackers.

I have a theory. I think they are slightly letting down the firewall so more people hack. Then they'll patch them all.

Thanks
    THE HACKSHIELD PRO FAILED SINCE THE BEGGINING MY OPNION IS THAT JUST SAYING BUT IF VIP WERE EVER ABLE TO BECOME PUB TOO MANY HACKS WOULD BE THERE SO EVERYONE WOULD HAVE A HACKER FIGHT OR MATCH LOL IT WOULD BE STUPID THOUGH LOL THATS Y U HAVE TO PAY FOR VIP

Thanks
    Ok, I've been seeing a ton of hackers today. I don't know if another site released awesome new hacks but people have aimbot, speed, and are shooting through walls without glitching. Seriously, some guy name Patolino was standing without glitching and shooting people through walls. He could do it from anywhere. He also had like 10x speed.

So what's goin on? Anyone?
    Thats a new hack and is not VIP is free like Pub hacks, it have a mode called virtualjump u can stay in safe place and kill others players bcz u can see all map under u are, i mean is like ur body be in the ground and ur ghost goes fly under the map so u can shot away.
    The hack
    Chams/wallhack
    No spread
    Speed lvl 6
    virtualjump
    fps
    wireframe
    windowed
    time
    and another thinks dosent help u on the game.

Thanks
    HACKS FAILED NOW; NOW TO BE HONEST THEIRS ONLY VIP HACKS BUT OTHER WEBSITE PPL DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO GET LOL

Thanks
    Well I don't care, I've just reported 6 people to Nexon for hacking and glitching, plus myself. I only reported myself cuz all my pics had the crosshair form simple chams. I also told them that I'd be willing to give them simple chams so they can patch it. I am gonna start working for them now to eliminate the hacking problem for good. Go ahead and ban, flame, whatever. One day CA will be hack and glitch free.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Well I don't care, I've just reported 6 people to Nexon for hacking and glitching, plus myself. I only reported myself cuz all my pics had the crosshair form simple chams. I also told them that I'd be willing to give them simple chams so they can patch it. I am gonna start working for them now to eliminate the hacking problem for good. Go ahead and ban, flame, whatever. One day CA will be hack and glitch free.
    ehh............i dont care whether nexon patches the hack .....i stop playing for a while now due to mmorpg games,

No more hacks = Nexon loses ppl and will lose money >>>>no more combat arms but in future nothing can stop a hacker from hacking a game.There will be other games to be hacked (F.P.S. games) other than C.A. so when that time comes nexon wont need ur help anymore..........................

-to Be continued

Thanks
    this is a bit farfetched...
    i dont think it will ever be hack and glitch free

Thanks

Exclamation

yeah well, sometimes glitching is better anyway because you arent stuck with retarded molecules that mess up your account

Thanks
    Shut up, you don't know what you are talking about. N00b

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123