Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunch Of Hacker View Post
    I know right when thus kids can't do what they should do , they will try to flame people. But its ok, i appreciated him a lot.
    My friend keep your grounds dont be bottered by these imatuer beings

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It was just a flash for him lol Actually i am not into this kids. I just go with the flow anyways. Alright , will be back soon. 3 more days and your guys will get what you wanted.

Thanks
    I appreciated your words so much. As for now , i will NEVER release anything.
    who carews about u u fucking retard ? the only thing u released was detected shit u little motherfucker burn bitch

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Is it @nuju ? Have you ever think the hacks that claudiubr posted is belonged to whom? You may need to think twice if mine isn't working , you guys might not be able to use it before. Think twice. The hacks that been patched & posted by claudiubr is belong to me. I did the coder . NONE OF THEM.... If you trust them , you're damn stupid & i ain't release anything for now on. THIS IS FINAL CONVERSATION BETWEEN US !! My words is FINAL !!. I WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR FREE AS THERE IS NO ONE APPRECIATE MY WORK & YOU ARE FKING RETARDED TO THE MAX !!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Is it @nuju ? Have you ever think the hacks that claudiubr posted is belonged to whom? You may need to think twice if mine isn't working , you guys might not be able to use it before. Think twice. The hacks that been patched & posted by claudiubr is belong to me. I did the coder . NONE OF THEM.... If you trust them , you're damn stupid & i ain't release anything for now on. THIS IS FINAL CONVERSATION BETWEEN US !! My words is FINAL !!. I WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR FREE AS THERE IS NO ONE APPRECIATE MY WORK & YOU ARE FKING RETARDED TO THE MAX !!!
    take it easy man, we are just waiting of updates. dont be fool by those flamers

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Calm down dude.they are just fucking hopeles retarded people who just know how to flaming people when they get angry.We are here very appreciate for what you've done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    B.O.H , dont be disturbed by some retarted noobs... sometime some hacks might work and some might not due to alot of reason,example the OS we r using,i personally appreciate all the effforts taken by u so far.... taking into consideration ur time and effort..... usually barking dogs dont bite
    Dont worry... carry-on the good job as a good deed.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

B.O.H , dont be disturbed by some retarted noobs... sometime some hacks might work and some might not due to alot of reason,example the OS we r using,i personally appreciate all the effforts taken by u so far.... taking into consideration ur time and effort..... usually barking dogs dont bite
    Dont worry... carry-on the good job as a good deed.
    B.O.H - Bunch Of Hacker

Thanks
    You guys need to chillax.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12