Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/ People get fucked either way bro. Thats life. Grow up already.
    Yeah, that's life, but is that really a life we all deserve? I don't think so.

If growing up means accepting that people are going to get fucked in life and we can't do anything to stop it and help them, then I want to be a fucking kid my entire life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Africa is in a terrible state.

The economy isn't doing that great right now, and no one's earning anything from providing aid to Africa. Its basically donations, a one way payment.

Its not like the aid will increase now. Its sad to see the state there, but I doubt it will ever catch up and "fix" itself.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Yeah, that's life, but is that really a life we all deserve? I don't think so.

If growing up means accepting that people are going to get fucked in life and we can't do anything to stop it and help them, then I want to be a fucking kid my entire life.
    From the looks of things you just might be a kid your whole life.
    ---------------------------------------------

There are some things you cannot change.(from the looks of things you aren't going to either). Its a part of life. You just have to accept that somewhere someone is getting fucked over by another person.

I think there is a lot of hypocrisy in your post. As we all know you aren't doing anything to help them nor will you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (07-07-2012)

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    From the looks of things you just might be a kid your whole life.
    ---------------------------------------------

There are some things you cannot change.(from the looks of things you aren't going to either). Its a part of life. You just have to accept that somewhere someone is getting fucked over by another person.

I think there is a lot of hypocrisy in your post. As we all know you aren't doing anything to help them nor will you.
    Of course I will, I would help anybody in need. I'm trying to help as much as I can, but I'm 15 (16 in 2 months :P). No real money of my own, and no real power either. Everyone just treats most kids my age like "dumb teenagers" (not that I blame them) and doesn't even acknowledge us. But don't worry, (not that it means anything to you) I promise I will make some changes in this world. Maybe not huge changes, but I'll still help people out in my life. (I got a long way to go. ^_^)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Of course I will, I would help anybody in need. I'm trying to help as much as I can, but I'm 15 (16 in 2 months :P). No real money of my own, and no real power either. Everyone just treats most kids my age like "dumb teenagers" (not that I blame them) and doesn't even acknowledge us. But don't worry, (not that it means anything to you) I promise I will make some changes in this world. Maybe not huge changes, but I'll still help people out in my life. (I got a long way to go. ^_^)
    If you cared that much you would try and make some big change at least. The way some smart, creative teenagers do sometimes. Things you hear about in the news.

But think about it. Do you really think the people of the world, in this economy, will care enough to donate enough money to provide that much aid for all of Africa? I really doubt it. The best thing that'll happen is if they improve by a little. That's it.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Africa's the equivalent to shit on my shoe to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ^_^ Sure you will.

Just like every other teenager who said they would do something positive when they grow up. You are different though because of some unexplained reason.

I really don't care enough to check up on you in 20 years, but for this topic i'll respond.
    ------------------------

You complaing about something you will not change, something that is a part of life. Instead of dealing with it you go on and QQ in every thread.

Solving nothing, "educating" no one, and really just whining about the government without any real relevance to the thread. I mean QQ the government in africa is bad. Ok how about you name a case? Nah, i'll just bitch in general.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Crayons View Post
    Africa's the equivalent to shit on my shoe to me.
    And no one uses Crayons anymore so get the fuck out.

As long as there are Diamonds in Africa, groups of people will get together and try to control the trade. Each country has its own problems, but the countries with the Diamond trade are the root behind the "war" and "famine", because others will always rally up a few people with guns, show them the shiny Diamonds that embed lust into their brains with the thoughts of actually having money for once, and there they go. The separate countries have the rich, and the poor, there is no in-between, and this makes those on the lower end of the stick more susceptible to fighting for something as frivolous as a mineral, albeit an expensive mineral, but a mineral nonetheless.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ^_^ Sure you will.

Just like every other teenager who said they would do something positive when they grow up. You are different though because of some unexplained reason.

I really don't care enough to check up on you in 20 years, but for this topic i'll respond.
    ------------------------

You complaing about something you will not change, something that is a part of life. Instead of dealing with it you go on and QQ in every thread.

Solving nothing, "educating" no one, and really just whining about the government without any real relevance to the thread. I mean QQ the government in africa is bad. Ok how about you name a case? Nah, i'll just bitch in general.
    Oh, Empire, what happened to "stereotypes are bad"?

And of course it has relevance to the thread....the thread is CALLED "Africa = Lost cause?".

Thanks
    Ok how about you name a case?
    Oh, oh I can, I can! But it's only for South Africa post-apartheid Other than that the individual countries are basically run by roaming militias with the exception of only a few.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh, Empire, what happened to "stereotypes are bad"?

And of course it has relevance to the thread....the thread is CALLED "Africa = Lost cause?".
    The problem is that you blame the government of africa but in general with no such cases or stats or links.

Bitching about the government as a whole and just including "africa" doesn't make it relevant.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Not trying to be mean or anything, but it's a lost cause and we should give up. America should stop trying to get their fingers in everybody's business, and maybe try fixing their own problems first. Also, If we help Africa, once we leave, they will go back to poverty, it already happened with the French, German and other colonies back in the 1900s

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Void View Post
    Not trying to be mean or anything, but it's a lost cause and we should give up. America should stop trying to get their fingers in everybody's business, and maybe try fixing their own problems first. Also, If we help Africa, once we leave, they will go back to poverty, it already happened with the French, German and other colonies back in the 1900s
    In the 1900's we didn't have the availability of technology and communicational ability that we have today. Africa is not doomed (by the way OP makes it sound), there only a handful of countries that are stuck in poverty because of the Diamond trade. Roaming militia's keep the people suppressed, but if they were to be eliminated by outside forces and a systematic government is constructed, as well as military's for said countries trained, those individual countries would turn out to be the richest countries in the world. Nothing is a lost cause, and it's not only America who constantly sends aid over to African based countries, many other countries do it as well.

And come on man, the French? You really think a nation that forgot to watch the backdoor to its country during WWII would be able to change anything?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Everyone keeps forgetting about the amount of resources in Africa. As long as those resources stay, no one will be leaving it.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
    Everyone keeps forgetting about the amount of resources in Africa. As long as those resources stay, no one will be leaving it.
    Africa could easily have the most prosperous countries in the world if those damn greedy militias would stop pillaging every village for workers in the Diamond mines/riverbeds/quarries

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast