Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Dream, don't release shit

Might have to, get on skype more.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DєfKOniK For This Useful Post:

ogkush317 (06-21-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @iDream4fun, just drop it bro, 4 people that i know of is doing the service, just talked to one of em 20 mins ago and he said he is about to release it on another fourm...****** mpgh gets it before anyone else...so my imo, just release the method

Thanks
    Just Release it, Too many leechers.

Thanks
    Relase it bro...

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Stop asking for a release... You dumb fks it will cause another a huge random bans
    I don't want to lose my account.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

ogkush317 (06-21-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    bro watch ur flamming man @RedSpot im tryin to keep u here lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    say me how to add gun

Thanks
    So Get your party pants on and get in the mood and release it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    realise it man xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by awcoollol View Post
    yeah but i would have it before everyone else

truthfully, i only want the mg4ke.
    MG4KE isn't as good as you think it is

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You guys are all such childish leechers. Seriously, four pages and no release. All these noobs who never contribute anything just want stuff, and it's kind of making me mad (either release method or delete thread, pls?)

MPGH is a community where EVERYONE should be contributing knowledge and helping each other out, not five people with knowledge creating things that everyone else leeches. This place is going down the drain.

Dream, if you're going to release, then do it in the first part of the thread. If you're not, or it's pending, don't post anything unless you have something to release. Also, think about what you're doing. Everyone who paid good money for this service will most likely get banned (I assume they could check serverside purchases vs. inventories, though it would be hard, since this kind of tampering is hard to detect, I think), you'll just wind up hurting the community, not helping it. This weapon adding system is best kept under wraps, as a for-pay service. That way, it keeps leechers out, people don't get banned, the creator gets credit for their work, and all is well. Even if someone else releases it, though, on a different forum (or on MPGH), please don't post it. It will only get people banned and the method patched.
    Derped

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 27ecastudent For This Useful Post:

zZzeta/S (06-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by 27ecastudent View Post
    This weapon adding system is best kept under wraps, as a for-pay service. That way, it keeps leechers out, people don't get banned, the creator gets credit for their work, and all is well. Even if someone else releases it, though, on a different forum (or on MPGH), please don't post it. It will only get people banned and the method patched.
    Too bad that 2-3 leechers are already using it for profit and not giving any credit to the original creator.
    Last edited by AvaNoobcake; 06-23-2012 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by 27ecastudent View Post
    You guys are all such childish leechers. Seriously, four pages and no release. All these noobs who never contribute anything just want stuff, and it's kind of making me mad (either release method or delete thread, pls?)

MPGH is a community where EVERYONE should be contributing knowledge and helping each other out, not five people with knowledge creating things that everyone else leeches. This place is going down the drain.

Dream, if you're going to release, then do it in the first part of the thread. If you're not, or it's pending, don't post anything unless you have something to release. Also, think about what you're doing. Everyone who paid good money for this service will most likely get banned (I assume they could check serverside purchases vs. inventories, though it would be hard, since this kind of tampering is hard to detect, I think), you'll just wind up hurting the community, not helping it. This weapon adding system is best kept under wraps, as a for-pay service. That way, it keeps leechers out, people don't get banned, the creator gets credit for their work, and all is well. Even if someone else releases it, though, on a different forum (or on MPGH), please don't post it. It will only get people banned and the method patched.
    Yeah I feel like this kind of stuff is just ridiculously hard to detect to the point where Aeria can only ban you by other clues (such as you having like 5 TAR Cherries on one account or something stupid/blatant like that.

Also, if the GMs take at least 1 minute to ban someone (just to ban, not to examine their account even), they're not gonna have the time to go through every single account searching for evidence of weapon adding.

The only people who get banned from these cheat engine methods like roundskipping or weapon adding or nickname changing are those who make it obvious thatthey did such things; otherwise Aeria wouldn't ban them if they just blended in with the rest of the crowd.

iDream, thanks for your consideration; at this point it's pretty much moot not to release it since people have already leeched it and are gaining hundreds of g coins for an exclusive service which is not just unfair to us non-weapon-adders but also to you as a person who would rather that the information be shared for fair use and knowledge. Like I already said, let the idiots get themselves banned so they don't go around leeching or begging or making life at MPGH harder for everyone.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to plwx For This Useful Post:

27ecastudent (06-23-2012)

Thanks
    ^Exactly what I do. I try to keep as low profile as possible when I roundskip. Doing it for the money, nothing else!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DigitalF33t For This Useful Post:

ogkush317 (06-23-2012)

Thanks
    This site has not been made for guys who want money, it has been made that we all can share what we know. Everyone knows that they can get banned for using roundskippers and such. If you dont want to get banned just dont use it, but dont make everyone pay so you can go on their accounts and add some guns. Either release it or keep it for yourself, noone wants to see some leechers offering their "service" for money.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast