Thanks

Sticks V.S Zombies

Quote Originally Posted by GMERica View Post
    Open Beta Download

Updates:
    06/24/2012 - Fixed server crashing problem and added an auto updater. Please uninstall and reinstall the newest version above.

Please note you may have to go into C:\Program Files\SvZ and rune both the Sticks vs Zombies.exe and SvZ Updater as administrator to make it work.

Simply right click on the .exe, go to properties, click the compatibility tab, then at the bottom select "Run as admin", click apply, then ok. Do it to both then just run the game from your desktop and enjoy.

Introduction:
    Sticks vs Zombies, has been in development for the past 3 years. I would work on it every now and then whenever I had time. Now it is finally nearing its completion. As of now it is just in its OPEN-BETA stages. I want your help to see if there are any glitches and or bugs.

Game Info:
    SvZ is a fast paced, online, zombie shoot-em-up game. There are currently 2 maps (Factory and Jungle). In SvZ you and 3 others will join forces together with each other in order to blast those zombie scum back to hell.

Controls:
    W - Jump
    A - Walk Left
    D - Walk Right
    Shift - View Scores In-Game
    F9 - Screenshot
    Mouse - Aim
    Left Mouse Button - Select/Shoot
    Right Mouse Button - Punch/Melee Kill

Servers:
    I just purchased 2 vps servers for $2,000, each of which can hold 200,000 players at a time. There are 100,000 worlds on each server. The client will display 30 at a time. You connect to a specific section of servers depending on speed and location. So in advance I am sorry if you cannot find your friends right away. Soon I will be adding a buddy list so that you may add/request/delete friends and join their games.

Features:

Server/Client Connectivity
    Weapons (Many Different Types Depending On Rank)
    Zombies (Many Different Types)
    Ranking System
    Headshots
    Longshots
    Melee Kills
    Double Kills
    Kill Count
    Online Highscores
    Anti Camping Tool
    Anti Hack Tool
    Numerous Methods Of Scoring
    Windows OS Support
    Website
    and so much more!

Media:
    Will be adding more sorry:

How you can help

You can always visit our indiegogo at Sticks vs Zombies Online -- Indiegogo and back our project or you can go to our website at https://www.svzo.w_ebs .com sorry that its pretty bare, we just created it.
    It's coded in C++/gml and I was wondering , How would I be able to get addies off this?
    I've seen various tutorials on using ollydbg and ollyice but its all confusing to me, well not confusing but the tutorials are kind-of strange.
    Anyone mind helping?
    Last edited by .DLL; 06-26-2012 at 02:50 PM.