Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Question about "simple chams".

I had simple chams 1.2 I think for only a week because I shortly after found out that it was a keylogger or worse. I deleted all the files immediately (with CCleaner - 35 passes) after I found out what it was and I did not put it in my sys32 folder just CA.

Now my internet (IE7) has been acting weird but nothing has come up in the virus/spyware/malware scans.

I'm really worried about my computer's security cause basically my whole family uses the same computer. And I dont want this guy fucking up my e-mail or other accounts or worse.

Should I be worried and what should I do?

Please help I really scared, thank you.

Thanks
    Simple chams is clean as far as I know, and I have been using it for a while with absolutly no issues! Switch to firefox for starters, run a couple of virus scans perferably, AVG or any free scanner you have handy, then lets see how things go from there. Key loggers are programmed to log all of you're key strokes and send them off to a hacker somewhere, and as far as I know, the rumours are untrue, but none the less, scanning for other issues is a must, but Simple chams could be at work, I'm not quite so shore if Simple Chams is you're problem.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuzupmyhom View Post
    Simple chams is clean as far as I know, and I have been using it for a while with absolutly no issues! Switch to firefox for starters, run a couple of virus scans perferably, AVG or any free scanner you have handy, then lets see how things go from there. Key loggers are programmed to log all of you're key strokes and send them off to a hacker somewhere, and as far as I know, the rumours are untrue, but none the less, scanning for other issues is a must, but Simple chams could be at work, I'm not quite so shore if Simple Chams is you're problem.
    Firefox sux.

I had run many scans didnt you see I said, "but nothing has come up in the virus/spyware/malware scans."

Gah, I know what a key logger is you were completely unhelpful.

(BTW those arent rumors they are true! If your still using it your a genius! <sarcasm>)

Thank you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychonewb View Post
    I did not put it in my sys32 folder just CA.

i'm not 100%, but as long as u didnt put it in your sys32 folder, you should be good.

correct me if i'm wrong, of course.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    simplechams only logged the stuff you typed on combat arms
    the keylogger closed once the engine.exe of CA closed
    so any issues from the keylogger i would think would not effect your internet
    [IMG]https://i365.photobucke*****m/albums/oo96/megaflcl-/Untitled-1-2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i365.photobucke*****m/albums/oo96/megaflcl-/txtmovementvh8.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Hey man just download spyware doctor and if u want just E-mail me at lopez724@live.com