Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by zachespo View Post
    Has anyone gotten and fixed the "Cannot find /scripts/ammo.sqf" problem?
    I have gotten it, but no-one who has gotten it to work is helping much. Im wondering where it needs to go, and what it needs to be named and what type of file and everything, I've tried editing the script but still cant seem to get it to work.

Thanks
    For all those having the "Cannot find /scripts/ammo.sqf" problem; this is what you need to do to fix it.

This error is a result of not being able to find ammo.sqf, because it doesn't exist. What you have in your scripts folder is actually ammo.sqf.txt
    Open the file up in notepad then hit SAVE AS
    Give it it's proper name with .sqf
    Then under "save as type" select "all file types" Make sure it is not type .txt!!

Note: Make sure you do this for all the .sqf files in there.

Hope this helped!

Thanks

unprotected servers

My question is if I only hack in unprotected servers can I still be banned?
    I was banned already once and bought a new copy of the game but I dont want to make the same mistake twice
    is there anyone sure of the matter?
    thxs.

Thanks
    If you play on a none Battleye server, and then remove the scripts and play on a battleye server, you will be alright.

That is what I think anway.

You are playing on a none battleye server... Fine does not use protection compared to protected servers, and then cheating.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle939 View Post
    If you play on a none Battleye server, and then remove the scripts and play on a battleye server, you will be alright.

That is what I think anway.

You are playing on a none battleye server... Fine does not use protection compared to protected servers, and then cheating.
    how do I remove the scripts after I use them? Im noob.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Everytime I try to join a server with the first script, I get an "Connecting to Server failed" error. :/

Thanks
    If I hack on a non battleeye protected server can I still be banned? if i go to a protected server but dont hack. ???????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by toxicmooshake View Post
    If I hack on a non battleeye protected server can I still be banned? if i go to a protected server but dont hack. ???????
    I think you have to quit and delete the files before you join it, I don't know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    For all of those having problems I have gotten this to work many times and is simple to hack non-battleye servers.

After you create a text file containing the script at the beginning of this forum make SURE you save the resulting file into an .sqf file type. At that point you cannot open it and edit it again without "saving as" and then retyping .sqf at the end of the file.

You will get banned if you use scripts in battle eye servers.

If you go to servers that say [NO CD-KEY] in the server name, these servers are not connected to the HIVE database and you will not be able to access your gear on regular DayZ servers, only that specific server.

the only way to transfer your gear to a regular Hive enabled DayZ server is to find a server without battleye enabled connected to hive. These are hard to find at this point because around the 4th of July a black list took place that wiped out all of the servers connected to HIVE without battleye. I do not know of any current servers that are non-battleye and HIVE.
    ---- IF you find any please post in this forum here so that people can go in, and script themselves weapons and leave.

If you find a private server that you like, with an admin that doesn't abuse his powers (hard to find) then I would suggest hacking within this server. The non battleye servers will always be easy to script, and never global bannable.

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

if you go to a protected server after you have scripted on a non battleye, you have to make sure to go into your Operations Arrowhead folder and remove the folder that you placed in there called "my scripts"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Works this in Singleplayer 2?

Thanks
    Alright you guys, I ain't ditched you. You know I love you <3

Everyone that is getting problems, you need to make sure that the script is in the *exact* directory. If it isn't, then it won't work. Let me break this down for you.

Code:
    private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\scripts\cargo.sqf";
    This is the code that tells the game where the script is located. If you make a folder called "MyScripts" and put "cargo.sqf" in there, then you need to change the code to say:

Code:
    private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\MyScripts\cargo.sqf";
    Hope this helped a bit.

Also a note, the vehicle spawn script spawns a vehicle 50 meters behind you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ripper66 View Post
    For all those having the "Cannot find /scripts/ammo.sqf" problem; this is what you need to do to fix it.

This error is a result of not being able to find ammo.sqf, because it doesn't exist. What you have in your scripts folder is actually ammo.sqf.txt
    Open the file up in notepad then hit SAVE AS
    Give it it's proper name with .sqf
    Then under "save as type" select "all file types" Make sure it is not type .txt!!

Note: Make sure you do this for all the .sqf files in there.

Hope this helped!
    THANKS A MILLION MAN, FIRST HELPFULL QUOTE!!!!

Thanks
    My question is what is the cheat engine and where can I find it?

Thanks
    There is a new Dayz version (v1.7.2.3) which seems to have blocked the weapons & ammo spawn (the ammo box) but not the vehicles, so my question is: Is there a way to spawn weapons & ammo inside the vehicles which have the "Gear up"/"Gear" option in order to bypass the ammo box being blocked?

Thanks
    how do i use chaet engine? where do I download it?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast