Okay, so im an experienced hacker, i own blackshades and coded my own FUD crypter and selling my services a hacking forum. So many people ask me what is the best AV out there, everytime i answer this people dont believe me until they try it them selves!

Best av; AVG Free/Paid

Why? Because as shit this av is, its blocks EVERYTHING as in out going connections such as what keyloggers and RATs like Blackshades ad/or darkcomet do. You beed to allow the virus for it to actually work!

Test it out yourself!

Anyways, this is a tut to make sure you aint got viruses;

Press; window key+r
Type: msconfig
Hit enter
Go to start up and uncheck everything, now read through all of em and make sure u check their file paths and everything! Then check the ones u know and leave the ones u don't know
Now in services uncheck the ones that have an "Unknown" maker. And check their file paths and re check em when ur sure its safe!

Also get Malwarebytes and do full scan and CCLeaner and clean everything!

Then u should be gewd. Good luck and hope ur safe!

And if u are unsure of a program use Sanboxie!

This program basically runs the suspicious program in an isolated spot and break down the program. So usually a malicious server is binded to a simple .exe, meaning the virus will run when the simple .exe runs! But sandboxie splits them and shows the background programs that start up with it. So if u only run one program and it splits into 2. Its probly malicious