Thanks

[help] APB Reloaded Frustration

I would really like some pointers and help. I keep playing against people who are using some kind of hack or another and making the game extremely unfair. I am tired of it. I been looking everywhere on the net for some kind of tool or hack to help me even the score at least a little bit like aim bot but no luck. All sites require bullshit ****** crap to download or 21 bucks monthly just to have the hack. I am broke. I can't afford that kind of bullshit. It comes to the point where pure skill and luck has been completely nullified by so many hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by solarairhead View Post
    I would really like some pointers and help. I keep playing against people who are using some kind of hack or another and making the game extremely unfair. I am tired of it. I been looking everywhere on the net for some kind of tool or hack to help me even the score at least a little bit like aim bot but no luck. All sites require bullshit ****** crap to download or 21 bucks monthly just to have the hack. I am broke. I can't afford that kind of bullshit. It comes to the point where pure skill and luck has been completely nullified by so many hacks.
    Bro If other people hack doesn't mean you have too,i have been there so many times even now when i play,
    but that doesn't mean you hack so you can defeat them with your hacks well if you do congrats just dont get mad don't rage
    if you know someone hack's just let the district know, APB is a broken game 85% never heard of this game when i first got this game tought it was cracked XD because it say'd Reloaded, anyway just keep playing they will risk a ban, i want to cheat sometimes too but i dont want to risk my account or the freeking 250$! i spend on a free to play game,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by solarairhead View Post
    Ah,, I agree with you about the *game is full of hackers* part. Might be coders who release their private hacks to their friendsonly, or just people who buy private ones.

Fighting them makes me mad, but I can easily kill them. No need to hack, play with friends and have fun. It does require skill, but apparently you dont have those and have the tendency to use some hack tools.

I currently have a r215 chracter, I've been clean with that char since r0 no aimbot or anyother shit.
    When I had aimbot, I disliked using it. It felt so bad, then it felt great when I pwned some people without the hacks, so after a while I deleted em.

If anything, play the game enjoy, or don't play. Nobody forces you to play APB, its a free2play game anyway.