Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Anti AFK Kick Macro

Hi all, Here is my way to not get AFK kicked when farming (This will not click ready for you sorry)

You will need a macro program I use Razer Synapse but if you dont have a razer keyboard mouse ect.. I am sure there is a program you will be able to find on google.

After testing this alot I found just clicking or pressing keys such as G W,A,S,D still gets you kicked but with this method I haved tested hours of it still will not kick you here are is what you will need to set your macro to.

My macro is this: Press "S" 3 times Press "Enter" Press "H" "I" Press "BackSpace BackSpace" Press "Enter" Then "Click" I set the macro to toggle on and off as a key and it works great, Hope this helped you

PS: If anyone knows how to create a macro for the mouse to move please let me know, I want to make a auto delete KDR and auto ready

Thanks
    All programs that u record mouse movement with are almost impossible to start with Crossfire XTRAP :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm using cshell.dll+Address for AntiAfk Kicker
    It's finally Over!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke View Post
    Hi all, Here is my way to not get AFK kicked when farming (This will not click ready for you sorry)

You will need a macro program I use Razer Synapse but if you dont have a razer keyboard mouse ect.. I am sure there is a program you will be able to find on google.

After testing this alot I found just clicking or pressing keys such as G W,A,S,D still gets you kicked but with this method I haved tested hours of it still will not kick you here are is what you will need to set your macro to.

My macro is this: Press "S" 3 times Press "Enter" Press "H" "I" Press "BackSpace BackSpace" Press "Enter" Then "Click" I set the macro to toggle on and off as a key and it works great, Hope this helped you

PS: If anyone knows how to create a macro for the mouse to move please let me know, I want to make a auto delete KDR and auto ready
    are almost impossible to start with Crossfire :/

Thanks
    same here.. i use macro for anti afk. anything works for me. but sometimes i use Auto Mouse Clicker to Auto Start/ready/join the game while sleeping or afk. the problem for me is that the AMC only clicks on 1 selected spot, i havent figured that out yet. i am new with this program. but if i could make my crossfire windows mode i would be alot easier to experiment.

murgee. com/auto-mouse-click/