Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Why am i getting banned?

I keep getting banned? is the hack detected?
    These questions are asked an awful lot around here i've seen.

Especially from people that are new to the world of 'Hacking'.

Here's is My Opinion More then 70% Of the time it's NOT detected.

Most of the times these new comers that are new to hacking are craving the 'oh so amazing feel' of demising, a whole entire enemy team in a matter on seconds.

there have been countless literally an uncountable amount of times ive seen someone that of a private rank or lower, come raging into my nice game and seem to have this OPK Addiction that is obviously overwhelming then, spamming the chat with [Whoever's Hack] [Get it at MPGH.net]

And then when they get banned. And come to the forum and spam (An exaggeration maybe) the release's forum that its detected?

Simple solution to all new comer's, Try and Calm your OPK Addiction, or if you are using An Aimbot for instance, or chamming keep it hidden best you can, if you wish to hack for longer then what you can.

Nexon are all over the newly made, low level account's Watching if you hack, or have suspicious game play

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 7Crayons For This Useful Post:

iAndrew (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Lol @ above.

But yeah, I have noticed that when I play more with OPK or super bullets, you tend to get banned faster then if you don't use them.

Thanks
    also i believe that nexon is always scanning to see if something isn't right because I was a closet hacker the only thing i used was recoil and chams and i was banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark` View Post
    also i believe that nexon is always scanning to see if something isn't right because I was a closet hacker the only thing i used was recoil and chams and i was banned.
    Nexon can spy on games, sometimes they can actually be in your game and you will kill them, you might prefire? you might not, you use an extremely recoil friendly gun and kill them cross map with ease? you don't know.

thats why on my 'Hacking' Alternate, i only snipe. Easy to BS your way out of mad sniping carnage, Because it can be 1 of 3 things, Luck, Skill or Hack.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Crayons View Post
    Nexon can spy on games, sometimes they can actually be in your game and you will kill them, you might prefire? you might not, you use an extremely recoil friendly gun and kill them cross map with ease? you don't know.

thats why on my 'Hacking' Alternate, i only snipe. Easy to BS your way out of mad sniping carnage, Because it can be 1 of 3 things, Luck, Skill or Hack.
    I only use the l9 though i do have insane quick scope skills lol so im not sure im over it though i get all mine mains banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark` View Post

I only use the l9 though i do have insane quick scope skills lol so im not sure im over it though i get all mine mains banned
    When my 5 Star general got banned, i lost all respect for the game, but now ive regained some interest in it and starting to work my way up, but never gonna spend money on NX again, and now i just got banned at MSG4, so pissed, but going to try and appeal for it, Since its another legit account i dont want to lose. -_- Damn Nexon.

What im getting at if you hack or not, chances are usually not differed by much.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post
    Moved to combat arms help.
    Next time post in the correct section.
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

/read whole post
    /moved to discussion
    /fp
    in this case .REZ was right .
    he wasn't asking for help or anything like that so that's why it belongs in discussion .

OT : i completely agree , some people don't think about the fact that they get reported when they start OPK'ing the shit out of everyone ...
    and then they come complain here .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Drake For This Useful Post:

.REZ (07-05-2012)