Thread: Cronus- Dispute

Hybrid View

Thanks

Cronus- Dispute

This is Cronus/PsychotiK.

I am here to make a dispute for my recent ban that happened around 30 minutes ago. As everyone does for their bans; I think this ban was bullshit.

I went into the Minecraft section and only found massive amounts of spam by that guy named Music.. Now, looking at the thread titles I could already tell these were both reposts, and outdated. I went on the threads that I knew for sure were either outdated or already posted and notified Music.. Polo caught on quite quickly and noticed they were posted already AND infact outdated.

Music. replied to one of my posts calling me a twat. I minorly flamed back at him, but I provided evidence showing that he should have not been posting this stuff. He was posting 5-6 links to a download site (off site - not in attachments) and he didn't have virus scans. This was his stupidity yet he thought HE was in the right. I don't really remember exactly what happened after that, but shortly after I was banned for:

"Flaming, back and forth. Like.. whats the word... oh right. Twats."

Even if the ban is decreased or something, but 2 days is extensive.
    Psychotic's alternate account.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    So instead of reporting him, you decided to flame him back, and somehow, because you both got banned, you say that is BS.

Does that make sense to you?

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    It makes perfect sense to me. Though, it was one post for two days? I was trying to point out the obvious when he was blantly spamming and posting USELESS threads that were both already posted and outdated.. Doesn't make me in the right, but I was actually trying to get the section cleaned up from the spam.

If I reported him; would you have banned him right away? Because I recall one time I reported a post when someone called me something relevant to that and nothing happened. Therefore I responded.. I'm sure that we would've got an infraction or maybe even a warning due to the fact that it was minor flaming, but a two day ban? I'm sure a one day ban would be the most that I'd recieve. But I accept the fact that I was wrong and do apologize. I take full accountability for my actions not to mention that it's in plain black and white. I just don't understand how THAT - got me a 2 day ban.
    Psychotic's alternate account.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    No flaming members outside of the flaming section. (2 Day Ban)

Still confused?

You both get reported, and you both got banned at the same time. So yes I would have. I am not the only one that does reports however. Also if done in general most people tend to let it go, since SOME minor flaming is allowed.

However you made an assumption, and said assumption was wrong. You can hardly blame staff for your own mistake.
    Had you apologized, and recognized your mistake, i might have lowered the ban, but demanding shit, when obviously you took the wrong approach, and try to excuse it with assumptions. .

Maybe next time you will think a little before climbing down to the idiocy level and breaking the rules. Assuming nothing would have happened.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.