Thanks

ESP- Multihack difference?

Heyoo!

I was playing on a Non-PB server earlier today, we were 5 or 6 players having a nice match of TDM 'til this one guy joined the server and asked if there were any cheaters there and that he was somehow (I don't remeber what he said) involved with GGC something. He never deployed and after a while he said something about ESP detected and mentioned GUID or whatever and that he will take it to GGC and get 'you' banned, he never mentioned who he was talking about.
    One guy cried out 'WHAT?!' so i guess he cheated, haha.

Do they do stuff like that to get people banned? Do they say stuff like that in the chatbox? Or was it just some trollin'?

So i googled ESP hacks to see what it is and I don't really get it. Is it like a bunch of cheats in one? I've always thought that multihack was a superbundle of cheats.

Also, what's up with GGC website? All it says os "502 Bad Gateway"

Sorry for the long post, i'm going to try to make a potato for you; (,':'.) There!

Thanks in advance!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to squidmaster For This Useful Post:

stepcio08 (07-10-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Really doubt that would happen. Only a server admin/mod can access your GUID'S.This information is only what I believe though. Not too sure, I really doubt the GCC would send people into servers to do a check on that.
    [IMG]https://i143.photobucke*****m/albums/r135/xSpartan_117x/ChiefPwnage.gif[/IMG]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbrdd For This Useful Post:

squidmaster (07-10-2012)

Thanks
    GGC wouldn't send in people to check on a server and ask openly if there were cheaters, they rely on the server admins and regular people to catch cheaters. It sounds like that guy was trying mess with people.

Also ESP means extrasensory perception so it can mean showing nametags or boxes around players or even showing the model of the player through walls and such. A multihack just has many different hacks and it could include ESP.
    [IMG]https://i1213.photobucke*****m/albums/cc463/masks1/my_loving_flame_by_mj_magic-d5gkrqk.jpg[/IMG]

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    ^^ what he said