@Dave84311 I am not sportsguy so I didn't make a bad decision due to the fact I never scammed. Could you please check again or tell me about this "compelling evidence"? Sorry if this sounds rude and a little curt, but how am I supposed to help MPGH if you wont let me? I can prove I am not sportsguy if you would give me a chance to. Anything you want me to do to prove it I will. I am not him, and don't want to have to take responsibility for what he did. It is unjust and unfair. Yes life is unfair, but you should always be given a chance. I am not sportsguy. I'm ryakhawk. We are not the same person. I am not a scammer. I have done countless trades with people such as @jeremycubby @dyang6529 @xDivinityx @[oG]Brian @Troy and theemillio_crazy all without using a middle man (yes I should've because during my trading days I was scammed 3 times). I have traded with countless people without any problems or complications. I even posted a tutorial on how to post proof to prevent scamming and a price calculator for the noobs. I'm not asking to be taken off the blacklist. My friend scammed somebody and he came over my house. I take responsibility for that, but I won't take responsibility for scamming because I didn't, have not, and will not scam. Please take this into consideration before your final decision about un-ip banning me. Thank you.