Thread: HACKS FOR CA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

HACKS FOR CA

ANYONE KNOW OF ANY SITES WITH WORKIN HACKS???? I KNOW OF 5 DIFFERANT HACK SITES AND THEY ALL DEAD CAN'T GET BY HACKSHIELD...ONLY ONES I RUN ACROSS IN GAME WITH HACKS STILL WORKIN ARE THE ( BRAZILIANS ) ANYONE FIND A LINK WHERE THEY GET THEM FROM LETS US ALL KNOW....MAYBE WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW THEY CAN STILL DO IT...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ......look man, if you want hacks for CA try google, or google "VIP HACKS" its not that hard.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sjwho99 View Post
    ......look man, if you want hacks for CA try google, or google "VIP HACKS" its not that hard.
    FUK YOU BRAIN DEAD TO...LMAO ....THERE ARE NO HACKS NONE ZERO THAT WORK ...THE ONLY ONES WITH WORKIN CA HACKS ARE THE BRAZILIANS....GO IN GAME SEE FOR YURSELF...FIND A BRAZILIAN GAME AND SEE YURSELF GET OWNED....OH YEAH THEY HAVE NO SPREAD SO IT'S NOT PATCHED FOR THEM....LMAO...AS FAR AS GOOGLE GOES ME AND 4 OTHER GUYS HAVE SPENT HOURS AND HOURS LOOKIN FOR AND TRYIN DIFFERANT HACKS...LIKE I SAY THEY ALL DEAD...CAN'T GET INTO ANY BRAZILIAN SITES THEY DON'T GOOGLE...

Thanks
    nexon coded them hard this time
    its gonna take months to get new hax

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Doctormug: Please turn off Caps Lock. It doesnt make you seem any more powerful.
    Hacking isnt hard, it's just bypassing that is hard.

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lolland View Post
    Doctormug: Please turn off Caps Lock. It doesnt make you seem any more powerful.
    Hacking isnt hard, it's just bypassing that is hard.
    TURN OFF YUR MOUTH...THAT MAY BE HARD....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    look idiot, if you can't use google correctly its not my fault.
    Here, i just googled it, www.youareanidio*****m, try that, lol any hack thats working will cost money, guess you will either have to beg your mom for money, or play legit, or just not play with the brazilians, cus you apperantly lack the sense to choose one of these ill pick one for you, play legit and stop bitching.
    Last edited by Empire; 03-14-2009 at 06:56 PM.

Thanks
    look idiot, if you can't use google correctly its not my fault.
    Here, i just googled it, www.youareanidio*****m, try that, lol any hack thats working will cost money, guess you will either have to beg your mom for money, or play legit, or just not play with the brazilians, cus you apperantly lack the sense to choose one of these ill pick one for you, play legit and stop bitching.
    OMG big words for such a small brain..don't hurt yurself..where's your leader still hideing from the members ...ain't he brave like the rest of ya..or he still out spending all that vip money he got...lmao..Even Jetamay got fed up with the crap and left ...good for him..

Thanks
    can you please shut up. if we did know
    about other hacks. we wouldnt post them
    because that would be against the rules.
    so drop the childish act and wait patiently
    for new hacks.
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

Rap & Hip Hop section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by doctormug View Post
    OMG big words for such a small brain..don't hurt yurself..where's your leader still hideing from the members ...ain't he brave like the rest of ya..or he still out spending all that vip money he got...lmao..Even Jetamay got fed up with the crap and left ...good for him..
    What leader lol? if your talking about Dave then you must be mistaken lol. I don't understand why you think id care at all if you diss Dave.
    Look, if you don't understand how to use google then learn, otherwise you need to shut the fuck up and stop bitching about the Brazilians.

Thanks
    What leader lol? if your talking about Dave then you must be mistaken lol. I don't understand why you think id care at all if you diss Dave.
    Look, if you don't understand how to use google then learn, otherwise you need to shut the fuck up and stop bitching about the Brazilians.
    lmao so your a VIP huh a Very Impotant Prick...lmao ...shut up HELL NO ...Give the members some answers ??? You can't why?? ..Cuz there ain't no one left to give any that why ...The forums are as old as dirt your head guys ( whatever ya call em ) are leaveing ...Main Page so out dated it's PATHETIC....NO ONE IS LOOKIN AFTER ANYTHING....Even post after post thankin for old moldy dead hacks.....Maybe when recess time comes some so called admin or leader can clean the site up.......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by doctormug View Post
    lmao so your a VIP huh a Very Impotant Prick...lmao ...shut up HELL NO ...Give the members some answers ??? You can't why?? ..Cuz there ain't no one left to give any that why ...The forums are as old as dirt your head guys ( whatever ya call em ) are leaveing ...Main Page so out dated it's PATHETIC....NO ONE IS LOOKIN AFTER ANYTHING....Even post after post thankin for old moldy dead hacks.....Maybe when recess time comes some so called admin or leader can clean the site up.......
    Look, VIP don't mean shit, and your an idiot if you think it does.

And why would anyone give you any answers when all you do is bitch and complain. If the sites so bad and oudated why don't you just LEAVE! instead of sitting around bitching cus you can't use fucking google.

Thanks
    doctormug:

You are an idiot. This is shown because you're either holding down your shift key when you type or are using caps lock. Caps don't make you look cool when you act like a dipshit, they make you more of a dipshit and reinforce the fact that you're undereducated grade school dropout.

If you had half a brain, you'd actually take the time to read through a couple threads and you'd see that Dave posted 12 hours ago here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...tml#post569056
    Also, Jetamay posted less than half an hour ago: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...621#post569928
    What's more is that if you scroll to the bottom of the main forum page, you can see who's actually here. Maybe if you weren't so ignorant and childish, you'd actually take notice of that; however, all things considered, something like that is too hard for you to do.

Because you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    bubbububub beeeggg

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i got a hack from another site, and thaqt is workin
    Great Sig From TryMe, And Resized by bugmenot

Click here to feed me a Nude Girl!!
    How To Create A MapleStory Private Server, Odin Based, And
    Fully Updated Aswel!:

Click Here For A New MapleStory TUT V55

Ever wanted to Spam/Troll/Flame without getting banned?<Free for Everyone!?!?>

People I Respect;
    *- Natureskillz
    Contact me if you want to be on the Respect list, You must do something good against me, or have a good reason >.>

+1 Post Count!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast