Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Another bass video, this time with more flex.

First 2 songs are mixes given to me by an old MPGH member.
    Third song is Showin Love by Ab-Soul off of his Control System album, you guys should go buy it.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    Testing in my car on my break, let's see how bass filled this shit really is

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Testing in my car on my break, let's see how bass filled this shit really is
    What you running? I have a 15" fosgate t2 first gen at 1 ohm running at 1200rms off of a hifonics brutus 1210d. Box is supposedly tuned to 35hz according to the guy I picked the enclosure and sub up from. Last year i was running a 12" Fi BL at off the same amp at the same power but in a bigger box.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    i really dont care aobut it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    nice ;D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    SHUTUP!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLL OF YOU!

Gotta wait for the lower notes /

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

What you running? I have a 15" fosgate t2 first gen at 1 ohm running at 1200rms off of a hifonics brutus 1210d. Box is supposedly tuned to 35hz according to the guy I picked the enclosure and sub up from. Last year i was running a 12" Fi BL at off the same amp at the same power but in a bigger box.
    Sorry for the delay I had a dick customer currently two 10" jackhammers 2 ohm 540w peak each with a 1200w kenwood amp tuned based off a 50hz constant at a 20 volt interval to each; a 15" hydrofonics embedded where my spare tire is supposed to be running 4ohm 1200 peak on a 1500w kenwood tuned to a 74hz test as 32 volt intervals.

2 pioneer 6x9 240w peak 4-channel, two 5" 3/4 dual range 3-way pioneers in the doors at a 360w peak, and four 4" tweeters in the dash at a 120w peak, all pioneers hooked to a 1200w kenwood amp, gain is at -2 and bass boost at -1db to keep tr speakers from blowing.

I have two backup batteries in the car hooked to a split alt box and a power converter to keep my batteries from dying as well, probably getting another system for the 300zx when she's road worthy. Custom made my 15" box to fit in the spare tire space while still having a depressurization chamber underneath through to the outside of the car so it wouldn't blow or rattle the boxes on top too much, had to secure the two tens in with piping in the top and all of my amps are in the back seat with a 4" lift from the mounting brackets on the back of the driver and passenger side seats to keep from overheating. It took forever to find separate grounding mounts, I'm OCD and pessimistic when it comes I my sound system being perfect

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Sorry for the delay I had a dick customer currently two 10" jackhammers 2 ohm 540w peak each with a 1200w kenwood amp tuned based off a 50hz constant at a 20 volt interval to each; a 15" hydrofonics embedded where my spare tire is supposed to be running 4ohm 1200 peak on a 1500w kenwood tuned to a 74hz test as 32 volt intervals.

2 pioneer 6x9 240w peak 4-channel, two 5" 3/4 dual range 3-way pioneers in the doors at a 360w peak, and four 4" tweeters in the dash at a 120w peak, all pioneers hooked to a 1200w kenwood amp, gain is at -2 and bass boost at -1db to keep tr speakers from blowing.

I have two backup batteries in the car hooked to a split alt box and a power converter to keep my batteries from dying as well, probably getting another system for the 300zx when she's road worthy. Custom made my 15" box to fit in the spare tire space while still having a depressurization chamber underneath through to the outside of the car so it wouldn't blow or rattle the boxes on top too much, had to secure the two tens in with piping in the top and all of my amps are in the back seat with a 4" lift from the mounting brackets on the back of the driver and passenger side seats to keep from overheating. It took forever to find separate grounding mounts, I'm OCD and pessimistic when it comes I my sound system being perfect

dick customer... where do you work?>

Thanks
    Oops those two 5" 3/4 are 240w as well; it's difficult to type all that from my iPod

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post
    dick customer... where do you work?>
    I'm a vendor at multiple home depots, I basically set up displays and try to sell whatever my company wants to sell for the day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Oops those two 5" 3/4 are 240w as well; it's difficult to type all that from my iPod

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

I'm a vendor at multiple home depots, I basically set up displays and try to sell whatever my company wants to sell for the day.
    thats fucking awesome lol.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post
    thats fucking awesome lol.
    Eh, whatever funds my eucation and miscellaneous car expenditures

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Its not a good idea to run subs that are different sizes, you end up getting weird frequency cancellations between the different subs. But that sounds pretty dope. I want to run new components into my cabin but VW designed their cars very retardedly so I have to do some modifications to the door panels to get new components put in.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post

Its not a good idea to run subs that are different sizes, you end up getting weird frequency cancellations between the different subs. But that sounds pretty dope. I want to run new components into my cabin but VW designed their cars very retardedly so I have to do some modifications to the door panels to get new components put in.
    I set the 15" to hit the LPF ranges and the two tens for the HPF, that way it wouldn't clip with the cross fade in between. A friend f mine has an 82 golf hatch and made his own fiberglass box for his four jackhammers and his kicker, maybe a conjoined convex semioval box? Has good sustain I can guarantee that one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I'm sorry but I dun like it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

I set the 15" to hit the LPF ranges and the two tens for the HPF, that way it wouldn't clip with the cross fade in between. A friend f mine has an 82 golf hatch and made his own fiberglass box for his four jackhammers and his kicker, maybe a conjoined convex semioval box? Has good sustain I can guarantee that one
    Yeah these newer VW's are purposely designed to be a pain in the ass so people can't service shit themselves. I want to run a t-line/quarter wave box in my trunk and see how much more performance I can muster up.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    I'm sorry but I dun like it
    That's cool then, you don't like bass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast