Thanks

Exclamation League of Legends ELO SERVICE / BOOST Fast/Reliable/Fair Price up to 2200 ELO

Hello League Of Legends Summoner!

I am Kaj and I am playing League of Legends since the Beta days back in 2009. My maximum Elo is 2,411 on the EU-West Server. Me and 2 friends of mine recently decided to give other players the opportunity to get the rewards of playing at a higher elo (and ofc we want some extra pocket money).

Why would I want a higher elo?

There are many advantages of having a higher Elo, i will just list some of them:
    - You learn faster: The constant challenge of facing high skilled players forces you to adjust to their playstyle and play better
    - Less Rage: People with higher Elos have a better attitude towards the game and rage less. You will have more fun in your games!
    - The Prestige: People will more likely play with you because they see your elo. You can easily find teams in the ingame chatrooms and smile at your friends who cant get out of the so called Elo Hell.
    - The Rewards: At the end of each season, all League of Legends players are rewarded by their elo with special Skins, Trims etc. Dont miss those rewards!

How does your service work?

To cut it down to one sentence: We will play tryhard with your account until we reach the Elo you want us to reach. Many players will now become suspicious, this is completely understandable. Please take your time to read the following paragraphs which answer your questions.

We offer our customers a high quality service and want to make sure that you not only get your dream Rating, but also that recommend us to your friends. We have 4 importantquality features:

Speed

Once you the formalities are done and you have payed, we will provide a fast Elo Push. We will start playing instantly. You will be surprised how fast high elo players will boost your elo. The win ratio is above 90%, this means that you will most likely gain at least 100 elo per day. We cant guarantee a 100% win ratio (We dont think any player can guarantee this, because shit happens) but we often finish our job without losing a game (this doenst apply for high elo pushes). If we are unable to provide a fast service (e.g. surprising delays of any kind), you will get your money back.

Professionalism

We understand Elo pushing as our job and take every customer seriously. Dont mind asking for special wishes, its your account and our service will adapt to your needs.
    We always tryhard, we will never rage or violate the Summoners Code. We have a good gaming attitude.There has never been a case where a customer lost his account after our Elo Push service due to a ban.

We push on all servers.

Anonymity

We will never talk to anyone from your friendslist. Our job is to play and win with your account as fast as possible. Once our job is done, we will never log in with your account again. None of your friends will notice that you have gained your elo via a Elo Boost Service.

Safety

The money is payed via paypal before we start pushing. We know this might be a problem for some players, but we have to make sure that we dont waste hours of hardcore gaming and dont get payed afterwards. If you dont feel good about paying a big amount first, you can order a small Elo Boost first. After this "test raise" you can purchase a bigger amount of Elo.

Prices

0001-1400 = 27 Euro per 100 Elo ("Out of Elo Hell")
    1400-1600= 32 Euro per 100 Elo ("Gold Reward")
    1600-1700= 36 Euro per 100 Elo ("Prestige")
    1700-1800= 40 Euro per 100 Elo ("Prestige Pro")
    1800-1900=45 Euro per 100 Elo ("Prestige Master")
    1900-2000=50 Euro per 100 Elo ("Platinum Reward")
    2000-2200= negotiable (please contact us on skype)
    Finish your boost guaranteed within 24h = +3 Euro (contact us, not always available)

If you are interested after reading this or if you have any questions, dont hesitate to contact us via skype: Kaj_Ascandia email: Kaj_Ascandia@web.de

Please be careful: If you post any screenshots or give us feedback, make sure that you remove all names to keep everything anonymous. Thank you!

Thank you for your Trust in us!

Kaj, Meraldin, Um4ril
    Last edited by KajAscandia; 07-12-2012 at 03:52 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    40 Euro a day?...
    rather do it myself.