Thanks

Anyone know how to do the co-op doubleup with cheat engine?

Been mentioned a few times

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    easy, 100% EXP Booster, Double up .... BG Extreme mode get 999kills once you spwan..
    and another 500exp bonus from the BG mission...thats exactly 3497 EXP (999+999+999+500) ,there is another way to double the exp i doubt that Typix know about it, so 3497*2= 6994 EXP every 20 second.

Another time by lnsano, he posted the correct guncodes for cherry/mg4ke etc before Redspot released the gun adder public.

Quote Originally Posted by lnsano View Post
    "You guys did well with the Roundskip and the Box, but you'll never know about the double and triple rewards after every match, as I never thought about these guns, it's so...easy.

- ---- -

The value is something near the round, it changes the stats of the player, setting it to invencible mode when on that ending animation, and to gameplay mode, where u can get killed, and the counting to start stat. Then, it's easy, the supply/exp is added when you go to that ending, if you go to the end screen, you just need to change the ending screen stat to gameplay stat, then, the game is just dumb, it understand that it need to finish the game again, but it keeps the stats of the match, like the round, box and supply, making it like a epic double up."

Pretty hard to understand what he's saying. Anyone want to try and figure this out?

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Oh wow, are you saying that "Insano" is the one who made the gun adder?
    Then why he didn't say that all this time? I'm the gun adder make and hopefully after patching it ill make new one.
    Also, the exp farming method I mentioned up there is pretty old right now.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sando1337 View Post
    Another time by lnsano, he posted the correct guncodes for cherry/mg4ke etc before Redspot released the gun adder public.

"You guys did well with the Roundskip and the Box, but you'll never know about the double and triple rewards after every match, as I never thought about these guns, it's so...easy.

- ---- -

The value is something near the round, it changes the stats of the player, setting it to invencible mode when on that ending animation, and to gameplay mode, where u can get killed, and the counting to start stat. Then, it's easy, the supply/exp is added when you go to that ending, if you go to the end screen, you just need to change the ending screen stat to gameplay stat, then, the game is just dumb, it understand that it need to finish the game again, but it keeps the stats of the match, like the round, box and supply, making it like a epic double up."

Hmm...Not sure if what this lnsano guy said is BR, or just BR...

Old stuff...trust me.

Thanks
    Oh wow, are you saying that "Insano" is the one who made the gun adder?
    Then why he didn't say that all this time? I'm the gun adder make and hopefully after patching it ill make new one.
    Also, the exp farming method I mentioned up there is pretty old right now.
    I didn't even say that...I said he knew about the gunadder codes which means he has some knowledge of cheat engine and the method he is trying to explain is probably legit but it's all BRish.

And there is nothing on mpgh posted yet about this.

there is another way to double the exp i doubt that Typix know about it, so 3497*2= 6994 EXP every 20 second.
    BG Extreme is old but that isn't.

Hmm...Not sure if what this lnsano guy said is BR, or just BR...

Old stuff...trust me.
    Aren't you lnsano -.- and if it's old why hasn't anyone posted it on mpgh yet?
    Last edited by Sando1337; 07-18-2012 at 10:44 AM.