Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Ah. By the way, when you're hosting and turn on infinite shields/life, is EVERYONE invincible or just you? Because I remember in [sheep]'s old trainer it made everyone invincible, but these are different ones, and could be designed to lock down people's life values instead of activating a built-in dev cheat.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zededarian For This Useful Post:

gamekiller342 (12-15-2008)

Thanks
    Nope, just me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aetom For This Useful Post:

gamekiller342 (12-15-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    hay i have halo1 and i was wondering if i can have 1 of your traniers plz ok my guys name is killer34 ok thanks dude!!!!

Thanks
    dude this is old ass fuckk

Thanks
    p00 15 4w350m3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

WOW ur gay

Quote Originally Posted by caca001001 View Post
    p00 15 4w350m3
    what the fuck u talking about shiit for u horny bitch...You like shit? Go eat some u idiot noob

Thanks
    Paulus made quite a few good trainers for hosted games.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    wdf rofl i want hacks to

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    omg18JA-N33H-FIGH-TING-4FUN18JA-N33H-FIGH-TING-4FUN

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Zededarian View Post
    Alright, first off, about the mods. Mod doesn't stand for moderators, it stands for moderation. There are tools out there named HMT, HHT, and SparkEdit that let you edit the maps in halo. You can use these to make an infinite ammo mod, but everyone in the room will have infinite ammo. There are ways around this for the clever hacker, however. For instance, you can use HHT to swap the sniper rifle with a rock, then use HMT to give that rock the same meta value as the sniper rifle, and mod the sniper rifle to have infinite ammo. This way other people in your room will see a rock, but you will see a sniper rifle you can pick up and shoot at people with. HMT lets you do other things besides infinite ammo, like adding auto-aim or making the assault rifle shoot rockets or making the plasma rifle a one-hit kill, but most of these won't be seen by other people in your room if you host, and they'll all be fake if you don't (if you join someone else's game with an assault-rifle-shoots-rockets mod, you'll see yourself shooting rockets, but other people will be hit as if you were firing normal pistol ammo). HHT makes changes other people can see if you host, and has no effect in other people's games (it is also far less powerful than HMT, mostly just swapping dependencies). Sparkedit lets you move things around in the map, duplicate them, or add teleporter pairs, all three of which other people can see (except the teleporter pairs, those are invisible for everyone, so most people duplicate the teleporter reciever pad and move that under the teleporter pair's start to remember where it is). I personally used sparkedit to move the flags underground in BG, then set the game to only end when one side has 15 flags so it basically became neverending slayer just a few days ago (still have it on, too). So that, Gourav, is what Mods are.

Now onto hacks. Long story short, there are no good hacks unless you host your own room. I've used clever modding to do some things, like having invisible people show up as black on my screen, or making a scouting hog where I can drive around and see where people are while really being in my own base so I won't get killed, but those aren't really hacks. If you ARE hosting your own room (which I always do for the kick/ban priveleges), there are a couple of good things you can do. [Sheep] has the best trainer, in my opinion, letting you do things like freeze time for everyone except you in the match (looks like lag to them until you turn it off, be careful or people will just quit), or make everyone invincible until you turn it off, or making all shots one-hit-kill (for everyone) until you turn it off. All quite fun. I have a few trainers I made on my own with a friend, but he hates releasing publicly, so I can't offer them to you. An easy one to make is a score edit for when you're hosting, you don't need to mess around with DAM memory or anything, the scores are in static addresses (1 byte if I remember) and constant forever. Like I said, though, if you don't host, there's not much you can do because almost everything is handled on the host machine. You might be able to do something with WPE Pro (I've never tried myself), but my guess would be it's fairly difficult, since you seem to send "I'm pressing this button" packets and not "I shot this guy" packets, which decreases the chances of hacking but increases the load on the host, a situation we all live with. I've never seen an aimbot for halo, but I've seen two or three people I believe were using one, so there might be one out there.
    THANK YOU!! Finally someone came up with an answer on here. This is how people should answer. Who the fuck cares when you played the game last or if its out dated! A question was asked so either answer it or dnt. Its really simple.

P.s Some of the best games are the original ones. So don't dis halo PC, Chuck norris still plays halo CE for PC you mess with it you mess with him XD

Thanks
    To use 1st) infinite health on Multiplayer online must be urserver To download Infinite Health www.halomaps.org - Halo CE Maps, Halo 2 Vista Maps, Halo Movies files and Utilities Resource go in halo ce maps Type :Halo Development Trainer V2 Is The 1st Link Click On that underneath Press Download you wait for 30 sec He say click try again u press this and Then there is a little box appear which is said safe or do it now u press any of those 2 bottom u want Good luck

Thanks
    help
    me
    please
    lost
    but
    some
    how
    bored
    minecraft
    a lie
    help?