Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    as i said idgaf of what you wanna be americans and americans think , im not canadian , im quebecois , fck harper and fck romney.

No more reply to this dumb thread whit wanna be americans.
    "wannabe American", you act more like an American than I do kid. I hate this countriwe government, but obviously you're to moronic to notice with the anti-propaganda pictures in my signature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Australia is the best hands-down XD
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    I choose not to vote. I refuse to be a part of a government I am against. People always mock me in RL for beig an anarchist, though they know less about the government than I do

I tell people that too, but many wouldn't challenge me, probably 'cause they can't
    And then I get mad at them for being unable to challenge me
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    American Government world order is coming to a close i hope you enjoyed your run, soon you will be removed and become african like, asking for charity, and help with your season issues no one cares for that country now called America, The american dream is dead, buried, dug up, smashed, buried again, then poop'd on my a horse.
    Last edited by Narsha; 11-08-2012 at 09:06 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    American Government world order is coming to a close i hope you enjoyed your run, soon you will be removed and become african like, asking for charity, and help with your season issues no one cares for that country now called America, The american dream is dead, buried, dug up, smashed, buried again, then poop'd on my a horse.
    >Technologic innovators
    >most technologically advanced military
    >controls worlds economy
    >Biggest corporate leaders have their HQ setup here

Good game scrub.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

>Technologic innovators
    >controls worlds economy

Good game scrub.
    >51 states
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

>51 states
    All of which would serve better to their people as individual countries

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

All of which would serve better to their people as individual countries
    Wouldn't work so well...too many idiots

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

>Technologic innovators
    >controls worlds economy

Good game scrub.
    China where always the most military advanced, always have been, always will be.
    You control world economy through a secret society which aims to control the world and HOSTS in america.
    Well i'm not surprised the biggest leaders have there HQ there Oil is money, and america always gets oil, through war and inhuman acts.

Thanks
    China where always the most military advanced, always have been, always will be.
    You control world economy through a secret society which aims to control the world and HOSTS in america.
    Well i'm not surprised the biggest leaders have there HQ there Oil is money, and america always gets oil, through war and inhuman acts.
    China does NOT have the most advanced military, they have the BIGGEST military, there is a major difference. Our military is sub-divided into multiple groups of people specializing in their own areas of expertise. We have more branches of the military than any other around, simply for the fact that our military covers EVERY possible aspect in warfare, the only countries that come close are Germany and Britain. Then again, we work hand in hand with their spec ops forces and trade technology, fighting styles, training, and ideas for improving our military. None of us work with China, and out of the many different countries (excluding Israels Spec Ops team) we three countries are rated among the most elite in military forces.

You're talking out of your ass. Secret society? You believe that Illuminati bullshit? The illuminati were a group of cultists who were against the free masons, however, they were the most secret society back about two-three hundred years ago. If they still existed, you wouldn't know about them. People who knew about the illuminati were actually IN the illuminati. They were the worlds top-most assassins, however you believe in your conspiracy bullshit. Our economic power does not come from a "secret society", it comes from the capitalistic ideals this country contributes to the worlds economic growth. America is purely based on money, technology, and power. We've been the first to do basically everything. We invented your internet (originally for the military), we created computers that used microprocessing units, we founded the use for harnessing electricity, we founded the light bulb, along with Germany's scientists and plans (thank you Germany) we created the worlds first working nuke (military dominance), we basically invented the stock market, we created canned goods, we created duct tape..

Honestly, all of the shit that makes you comfortable in a modern day setting is courtesy of AMERICA. All of your opinionated ideals are purely simplistic and ignorant. The fact that you even came here is a joke, considering how uneducated your views truly are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

China does NOT have the most advanced military, they have the BIGGEST military, there is a major difference. Our military is sub-divided into multiple groups of people specializing in their own areas of expertise. We have more branches of the military than any other around, simply for the fact that our military covers EVERY possible aspect in warfare, the only countries that come close are Germany and Britain. Then again, we work hand in hand with their spec ops forces and trade technology, fighting styles, training, and ideas for improving our military. None of us work with China, and out of the many different countries (excluding Israels Spec Ops team) we three countries are rated among the most elite in military forces.

You're talking out of your ass. Secret society? You believe that Illuminati bullshit? The illuminati were a group of cultists who were against the free masons, however, they were the most secret society back about two-three hundred years ago. If they still existed, you wouldn't know about them. People who knew about the illuminati were actually IN the illuminati. They were the worlds top-most assassins, however you believe in your conspiracy bullshit. Our economic power does not come from a "secret society", it comes from the capitalistic ideals this country contributes to the worlds economic growth. America is purely based on money, technology, and power. We've been the first to do basically everything. We invented your internet (originally for the military), we created computers that used microprocessing units, we founded the use for harnessing electricity, we founded the light bulb, along with Germany's scientists and plans (thank you Germany) we created the worlds first working nuke (military dominance), we basically invented the stock market, we created canned goods, we created duct tape..

Honestly, all of the shit that makes you comfortable in a modern day setting is courtesy of AMERICA. All of your opinionated ideals are purely simplistic and ignorant. The fact that you even came here is a joke, considering how uneducated your views truly are.
    I only read to the part where you said China isn't the most advanced military, Most of your weapons china sell you.... lOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I only read to the part where you said China isn't the most advanced military, Most of your weapons china sell you.... lOL
    Do you even know the method the U.S uses to obtain weapons? It's called defense contractors here's a list of who the U.S gets it's weapons from (china is nowhere to be seen).
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Do you even know the method the U.S uses to obtain weapons? It's called defense contractors here's a list of who the U.S gets it's weapons from (china is nowhere to be seen).
    He doesn't know shit man, I don't even think it's worth acknowledging his moronic posts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Of course a super power would admit to get weapons from they're opposition, of course, use some basic logic please, it's like if information is put forward to you, you believe it instantly without evidence, Just like all the crimes your government has commited and lied to you about.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Of course a super power would admit to get weapons from they're opposition, of course, use some basic logic please, it's like if information is put forward to you, you believe it instantly without evidence, Just like all the crimes your government has commited and lied to you about.
    Are you retarded, illiterate, or both? You just confirmed what I said, I said we DON'T get weapons from China. Use basic logic? This coming from the daft cunt claiming that we are run by a secret society? Crimes I have been lied to about? Due to this liberal school system we have I can't not learn about the shit we did. What crimes? The Indians? The Philippines? The 8 nation alliance? Shermans march? I've leaned about them all, and frankly I don't care. I can't control what the ancestors of my country have done, all I can do is try and prevent things like that from happening again and I wouldn't be talking about atrocity's Mr. British. Let's not forget your country had the biggest empire in history. That's a lot of ground to occupy, a lot of pissed off natives to deal with. Don't get me wrong I love the British, I am just trying to point out your hypocrisy here. Next time learn a little bit about something you're talking about before trying to debate someone who does.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

He doesn't know shit man, I don't even think it's worth acknowledging his moronic posts.
    I can't help it, someone has to at least TRY and educate him.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast