Thread: Legit ESP

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Legit ESP

I would really like it if a Pub coder could possibly make some kind of ESP hack that is external and if you take video or a screen shot it does not show. This would be crazy useful for me because I don't tend to rage hack but sometimes when clan waring would like to record but also know where every one is.

I know I asked this before but I would like to hear from the coders if its possible or not.. Also if you think it is not worth your time I am willing to make it worth your time. Please let me know I really want external ESP

I know this was possible a while back (2 years ago) and I don't think it is impossible. There are other games like BF3 and MW2 that have external ESP that works great.
    Last edited by Lunatic; 07-19-2012 at 05:04 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    BF3 and MW3 and stuff have External ESP because they can go into windowed mode.
    For CA, you'll have to HardWare Over Lay which is extremely hard.
    I've tried to do it before, but I dont know if it works as it didn't overlay for me. Apparently my Hardware isn't compatible =/

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

I've tried to do it before, but I dont know if it works as it didn't overlay for me. Apparently my Hardware isn't compatible =/
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

I do remember a huge public hack that was released and all the ESP was external.. You could record take SS with any recording software and it didn't show up. Now that is a hack.