Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Are they going to ban my accs?
    They already banned my main so i don't care about banning a master sergeant account, as long as I got para thats enough for me.
    now go cry somewhere else.
    that kid is the exact def. of a newphag that leeches.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Im not an aeria fanboy. Let me put it like this - A egyptian guy on ava by the name of ExoticBomb long ago(3 months) asked me to if i would like to pay him Gcoins for rare guns to be added to my account. He urged me to add him on skype. I did. I explained that i would hate to be scammed.He said no...he said that he will be using what redspot personally gave him. There you go. His little team went around taking gcoins for there services while the cherry was out....while the duals was seasonal and so forth....who knows...even back then at the time of the BG crusher. My point is you idiotic hacking fanboy dumbfuck ****** is that Redspot releases it for free to the public after the seasonal guns has past...FOR FREE...why? because theres no danger for him. So now when logs are checked and guns are added out of the season ( after the time it was present on ava ) then you WILL be IP banned.You have an idea of that pussyface? That means you cannot even make a new account smartass. You simply cannot play AVA anymore...and you promote this ? Your IQ is now officially -1000. You are such an illiterate idiot and its fools like you trick people and act wrong and strong.I'm a past medical student.I have my own private Doctors office. And you ? You are nothing. llol

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Poor redspot...taking gcoins for his services then releasing it for free after the time has passed. Fools. hahaha

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Pityful fools. iDream the USA kid is sucking the Isreali's dick pretty hard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Here4Sex View Post
    Im not an aeria fanboy. Let me put it like this - A egyptian guy on ava by the name of ExoticBomb long ago(3 months) asked me to if i would like to pay him Gcoins for rare guns to be added to my account. He urged me to add him on skype. I did. I explained that i would hate to be scammed.He said no...he said that he will be using what redspot personally gave him. There you go. His little team went around taking gcoins for there services while the cherry was out....while the duals was seasonal and so forth....who knows...even back then at the time of the BG crusher. My point is you idiotic hacking fanboy dumbfuck ****** is that Redspot releases it for free to the public after the seasonal guns has past...FOR FREE...why? because theres no danger for him. So now when logs are checked and guns are added out of the season ( after the time it was present on ava ) then you WILL be IP banned.You have an idea of that pussyface? That means you cannot even make a new account smartass. You simply cannot play AVA anymore...and you promote this ? Your IQ is now officially -1000. You are such an illiterate idiot and its fools like you trick people and act wrong and strong.I'm a past medical student.I have my own private Doctors office. And you ? You are nothing. llol

lol i luv the part where u said "Your IQ is now officially -1000. You are such an illiterate idiot" Funny thing is, i read your shit and understood it, that kinda cancels out the "You are such an illiterate idiot" And for the iQ part, well i took a lil cellphone text message style test and it said i was a fucking Albert Einstein.

bitch,

Please come again.

and im not AMERIKAN heuheueheuheh get trolled whore.

DOUBLE POSTING WHORE!
    Last edited by DєfKOniK; 07-23-2012 at 09:20 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DєfKOniK For This Useful Post:

RedSpot (07-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Ooo i have 159 thanks. If you're lucky in your entire lifetime you can make 1/10 of the money I make.Thats why i sit here and laugh. And im actually on my brothers MPGH account to see the panic mode of people when the ban hammer comes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Poor redspot...taking gcoins for his services then releasing it for free after the time has passed. Fools. hahaha

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Pityful fools. iDream the USA kid is sucking the Isreali's dick pretty hard.
    Everyone is at risk, even if used within the event period, AG can simply check for gcoin purchases to see if the weapons you have were purchased properly.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I didn't give the gun adder to anyone, I gave it only to techy 3 days before releasing it to the public!
    So you are too stupid to believe what "ExoticBomb" told you, don't believe everything you hear dumb ass.
    About IP ban just lol!
    Have you ever heard of IP Changer or HWID change ??
    That can easily get you unbanned . whats your IQ?
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

AVA PlaYe (07-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Ooo i have 159 thanks. If you're lucky in your entire lifetime you can make 1/10 of the money I make.Thats why i sit here and laugh. And im actually on my brothers MPGH account to see the panic mode of people when the ban hammer comes
    lol, i go to school. i have a steady summer job and im not some fucking old ****** braggin about how much i make and shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Lol. Get trolled because you're not in the US? wow. utter failure kiddo.Still doesnt change the fact that you're repeatedly munching on RedSpots TINY ISREALI dick. Lol keep it coming.I'll show you how to speak.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Lol. Get trolled because you're not in the US? wow. utter failure kiddo.Still doesnt change the fact that you're repeatedly munching on RedSpots TINY ISREALI dick. Lol keep it coming.I'll show you how to speak.
    I'm not Israely too... sorry
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Imagine being a qualified Doctor at the age of 28. A steady summer job you say? lol...he said "summer" - says you're a kid...you only get to work on summer. You said school didn't you ? Wow. Lol im wasting mt time pounding your face in with common sense lol

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

I'm not Israely too... sorry
    Nice comeback. That affected my life so much.Wannabe who messes around with CheatEngine.Cant even code to save your life. lulz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i have the right to munch on anyones dick. (no homo)

"I'll show you how to speak."

are you talking to urself? u seem pretty mad. Go outside from ur sand hut and go shoot off an Ak or some shit.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Imagine being a qualified Doctor at the age of 28. A steady summer job you say? lol...he said "summer" - says you're a kid...you only get to work on summer. You said school didn't you ? Wow. Lol im wasting mt time pounding your face in with common sense lol

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Nice comeback. That affected my life so much.Wannabe who messes around with CheatEngine.Cant even code to save your life. lulz
    i can code. And i call bullshit if u say u can code. Cause u just cant.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Lol. Hey um...illiterate fool....note i said " Im still laughing" in the past comments. Boy...You must have been held back a few times in school huh?Fortunately for me Ill never know how that feels haha.I got promoted kiddo.Summer job for me ? No no.My salary Pwns you and Redspot in the face for the rest of your lives. You can code you say ? " Tell me about your salary" hahaha

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    that kid thinks Cheat engine is easy.
    i'm sick of these lil kids whining about getting banned, its your fault you used my hack.

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Lol. Hey um...illiterate fool....note i said " Im still laughing" in the past comments. Boy...You must have been held back a few times in school huh?Fortunately for me Ill never know how that feels haha.I got promoted kiddo.Summer job for me ? No no.My salary Pwns you and Redspot in the face for the rest of your lives. You can code you say ? " Tell me about your salary" hahaha
    Talking is very easy, but work and act is hard, stop saying stuff bigger than you lil kid.
    Talking about salary, who gives a fuck about your salary?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I didnt use your hack idiotic illterate fool #2. My brother did. Lulz.Please tell me how u affect my life...because i cant seem to find out how thats happening. Excuse me i need to go open up my Doctors office now. Oh and you ? Sit in mommys basement with no lifer and speak on the forum the entire day. Cheers. { Lol i soo love my life }

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    that kid thinks Cheat engine is easy.
    i'm sick of these lil kids whining about getting banned, its your fault you used my hack.
    Best to just not feed the trolls, kids like that only get a rise out of making you angry

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast