Thanks

How to register input from an external program

I want to try out writing scripts(using autoIt v3 right now, but other scripting languages) to do things ingame, but so far, I've been unsuccessful at making any script that works inside the AVA process. Could someone teach me how to do this?

I'd also like to learn how to program more complicated hacks using C++. I've learned C++ a few years back(forgotten it now), and I have decent knowledge of Java and Python. Could someone tell me where I should look to learn how to hack games using C++, either from scratch or using other tools?(The D3D kit in the CSC thread doesn't have a working download anymore because megaupload was taken down)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkin View Post
    I want to try out writing scripts(using autoIt v3 right now, but other scripting languages) to do things ingame, but so far, I've been unsuccessful at making any script that works inside the AVA process. Could someone teach me how to do this?

I'd also like to learn how to program more complicated hacks using C++. I've learned C++ a few years back(forgotten it now), and I have decent knowledge of Java and Python. Could someone tell me where I should look to learn how to hack games using C++, either from scratch or using other tools?(The D3D kit in the CSC thread doesn't have a working download anymore because megaupload was taken down)
    i think if you hook unreal engine it might help or just make you scripts with a target line so it targets ava and it should attach itself to ava but i dont know much about autoit so sorry but i tryed to help
    things im working on

colour aimbot (possibly wireframe aimbot)
    finding a bypass for GameGuard (with constant updates)
    wallhack
    OPK

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dirtjumpermike For This Useful Post:

Drinkin (07-30-2012)