Thanks

Is there a grand list of all quest items available somewhere?

Exactly as the title asks. Save for unique items, is there a list somewhere of all quest items needed (i.e, the total number of X erg crystals needed to finish every quest, or X number of Iced Strawberry Brandy to finish quests, etc.) to finish every mission from chapter 1 to the Epilogue?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Yeah its called the VindictusWiki.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
    Yeah its called the VindictusWiki.
    As far as I know, there is no one giant list of quest items needed to finish every mission on VindictusWiki. If there is and I missed it, could you please provide me the link?

Thanks
    You'll need some extra chests.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    If you look up each quest it will tell you what you need, stop being lazy and make your list yourself.

Thanks
    If you look up each quest it will tell you what you need, stop being lazy and make your list yourself.
    Yes I know I can manually look up each quest, but if I didn't have to I wouldn't, which is why I asked. Thanks for being such a prick with an inflated ego though, real helpful answers you've given me bud. I hope for other people's sake, you don't give half-assed mildly insulting answers like this to other people. And don't accuse other people of being lazy online.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikozeee View Post
    Yes I know I can manually look up each quest, but if I didn't have to I wouldn't, which is why I asked. Thanks for being such a prick with an inflated ego though, real helpful answers you've given me bud. I hope for other people's sake, you don't give half-assed mildly insulting answers like this to other people. And don't accuse other people of being lazy online.
    Asking for a big list of things so you don't have to look stuff up sounds pretty lazy to me.

Thanks
    Asking for a big list of things so you don't have to look stuff up sounds pretty lazy to me.
    You accused me of being lazy based solely on the fact that I merely -asked- if the existence of a particular item existed (to which you could have easily answered 'I don't know' or better, 'no'). Let me make it real clear - I asked whether or not the list existed, -NOT- for someone to make one for me. It wasn't a request. Without having any idea of what my actual day-to-day life is like, you actually have the nerves to call me lazy?

Through your logic, anything that other people have done that you use to save time makes you lazy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikozeee View Post
    You accused me of being lazy based solely on the fact that I merely -asked- if the existence of a particular item existed (to which you could have easily answered 'I don't know' or better, 'no'). Let me make it real clear - I asked whether or not the list existed, -NOT- for someone to make one for me. It wasn't a request. Without having any idea of what my actual day-to-day life is like, you actually have the nerves to call me lazy?

Through your logic, anything that other people have done that you use to save time makes you lazy.
    You're still lazy.

Thanks
    You're still lazy.
    And that's exactly why I'm calling you a prick with an inflated ego. Not only were you completely unhelpful in your answers (in the 'Help section' no less) by giving a half-assed generic answer, but your accusation in a stuck-up manner just gives me the impression that your sense of superiority on the Internet is through the roof "Vash". Actually, I'm not even irritated at your accusation anymore, it's just your general attitude. Really hope you're not this much of a douche in person.

And I reiterate: Through your logic, using anything that wasn't made by you makes you lazy. So you're just as lazy as I am, if not more so.

Thanks
    Since your list does not exist and this will end up in more flame, better close it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

Vash the Stampede (07-31-2012)