Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Dispute - 5 Day Ban

Hey.

Recently I was banned for Disrespecting Staff. In specific, I was disrespecting, insulting, and flaming ahmadtaha26. I do not deny that I flamed, and insulted him. I take full accountability for my actions. I understand that what I said, and did deserves a consequence. Though, what I do not understand is ahmadtaha26, being a staff member, had also insulted me. If I can remember correctly from my distant memory of the incident, he insulted me maybe once posting on the Minecraft Help thread. If not, it was through VM. Even if he did not directly insult me by calling me a name, or degrading me with words, it still was an insult whether it was offensive, or not.

After I was done "talking" to him on the thread, he came after me into VM. He obviously was trying to start something - though nonetheless, two wrongs don't make a right. I, being the inconsiderate one, went at him once again after his provoking. Once again, I take full accountability for my actions, I do not deny what I did, but I do take my consequence.

This dispute was not for me to have my ban lifted, but merely because I feel I should not be the only one to reap what is sown.

PS;
    Main account is Psychotic.

Thanks!
    Psychotic's alternate account.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Pointless dispute?

Thanks
    If he really got banned for the post that ahmad reported, the ban is too long. But that's my opinion.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    If he really got banned for the post that ahmad reported, the ban is too long. But that's my opinion.
    Thank you, I have to agree. 5 days is quite a long time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I came after you in VM? I knew there was gonna be a "rage" game with you, so I deleted the posts before it got out of hand. Then I VM'd you telling you my side, and proving to you that you were wrong. Then you go and start on "E-Girlfriends" and my grammar. And I had flamed you in no way. So I reported the post.

[/SIZE]
    [/FONT]
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Where is this post he insulted you at?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Where is this post he insulted you at?
    I'll count this as an insult. (VM).
    "EX-girlfriend? The hell are you talking about? When did I say she was my girlfriend? I have a REAL girlfriend. Last time I checked talking to Katy doesn't mean she is my GIRLFRIEND. Well, to you talking to a girl means that because it's so RARE for you to see someone doing that."

If there's anymore, then . Even if that VM isn't a direct insult, it's still degrading someone else by implying a flaw that they think I, personally have. "it's so rare for you to see someone doing that" - He's implying I either don't have friends so I can't see people talking to their girlfriend, or I just can't understand post.

I'm not even going to deal with ahmadtaha's post. You also just admitted to you starting with me over VM. Obviously, you wanted to start conflict with me, which is quite immature.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Original thread was here. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/417-minecr...y-awesome.html

Don't know why Ahmad deleted the post and then VM'ed him, Cronus was starting a conversation and simply just fixing what Ahmad said, what Ahmad said was incorrect and unhelpful, so i don't see why Ahmad started an argument . Even though Cronus did flame Ahmad, a 5 day ban is a bit too much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    Original thread was here. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/417-minecr...y-awesome.html

Don't know why Ahmad deleted the post and then VM'ed him, Cronus was starting a conversation and simply just fixing what Ahmad said, what Ahmad said was incorrect and unhelpful, so i don't see why Ahmad started an argument . Even though Cronus did flame Ahmad, a 5 day ban is a bit too much
    I still don't see how he was right.. I didn't delete it because he might have been right. I deleted it because I knew he would have started to flame on the thread. So I moved it to VM, where we could talk.. But he started moving away from the convo.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PsychotiK2 View Post
    I'll count this as an insult. (VM).
    "EX-girlfriend? The hell are you talking about? When did I say she was my girlfriend? I have a REAL girlfriend. Last time I checked talking to Katy doesn't mean she is my GIRLFRIEND. Well, to you talking to a girl means that because it's so RARE for you to see someone doing that."

If there's anymore, then . Even if that VM isn't a direct insult, it's still degrading someone else by implying a flaw that they think I, personally have. "it's so rare for you to see someone doing that" - He's implying I either don't have friends so I can't see people talking to their girlfriend, or I just can't understand post.

I'm not even going to deal with ahmadtaha's post. You also just admitted to you starting with me over VM. Obviously, you wanted to start conflict with me, which is quite immature.
    Im not aloud to VM someone know? Now this is getting out of hand. I DO agree with you that 5 days is a bit to much but It all started with me saying "Well the closest thing to that if it's a Bukkit server, with offline mode OFF." Since there is no MOD that can make you "Premium" I just came to give my opion and NOOOO, you just had to go out and correct something that didn't need to be corrected. All you did with the post was tell me what the thread said again. Saying "it's so rare for you to see someone doing that" ment by me Vm'ing Katy and talking with her on skype that you need to go out and say "Also, how's your e-girlfriend, Katy? Ahaha. Can't get anything else, right?" And you tell me I'm immature?
    Last edited by Ahmad; 08-06-2012 at 01:21 PM.
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadtaha26 View Post

I still don't see how he was right.. I didn't delete it because he might have been right. I deleted it because I knew he would have started to flame on the thread. So I moved it to VM, where we could talk.. But he started moving away from the convo.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Im not aloud to VM someone know? Now this is getting out of hand. I DO agree with you that 5 days is a bit to much but It all started with me saying "Well the closest thing to that if it's a Bukkit server, with offline mode OFF." Since there is no MOD that can make you "Premium"
    You're a minion for Minecraft, but don't realize that you don't have to have BUKKIT to have an offline server. I could download minecraft_server.exe off of Minecraft.net right now, and make the server offline if I wanted. That was the point I was trying to prove to you. Obviously, there's no mod to make one premium if you're using a cracked launcher. Don't know why you think you need BUKKIT. You were the one who was replying to ME. I replied to your idiotic post, and corrected you by saying that you don't need bukkit for an offline server. You replied and kept it going, AND you came at me in VM. You were the one starting conflict.

and yes, you are immature. Look at your avatar.

Still, it's degrading me. You deserve to reap what is sown as well.
    Last edited by PsychotiK2; 08-06-2012 at 01:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychotiK2 View Post
    You're a minion for Minecraft, but don't realize that you don't have to have BUKKIT to have an offline server. I could download minecraft_server.exe off of Minecraft.net right now, and make the server offline if I wanted. That was the point I was trying to prove to you. Obviously, there's no mod to make one premium if you're using a cracked launcher. Don't know why you think you need BUKKIT. You were the one who was replying to ME. I replied to your idiotic post, and corrected you by saying that you don't need bukkit for an offline server. You replied and kept it going, AND you came at me in VM. You were the one starting conflict.

Still, it's degrading me. You deserve to reap what is sown as well.
    Oh dear lord please tell me where I said Bukkit is the only way? I said Bukkit is the closest thing! I made that clear like 5 times. What are the most popular servers run on? Bukkit. So, I said the closest thing to having a cracked launcher and getting on a premium server is for the Bukkit server to be set offline! If it's hamachi then it's considered cracked in most eyes!
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadtaha26 View Post

Oh dear lord please tell me where I said Bukkit is the only way? I said Bukkit is the closest thing! I made that clear like 5 times. What are the most popular servers run on? Bukkit. So, I said the closest thing to having a cracked launcher and getting on a premium server is for the Bukkit server to be set offline! If it's hamachi then it's considered cracked in most eyes!
    5 days little bit long don't you think , i got 3 days ban for asking ahmadtaha a question i didn't insult him

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by SH-Backup View Post

5 days little bit long don't you think , i got 3 days ban for asking ahmadtaha a question i didn't insult him
    Yes but you are a cocksucker
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Last edited by Liz; 08-06-2012 at 04:27 PM.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Yes, the 2 pictures are the same for starters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast