Thanks

How To Get 2 Attachments or a Proficiency on Secondary?

I was just playing a match of SnD on Downturn and there was this obvious hacker on my team. When i was spectating him I noticed he had a silenced USP. 45 with a tactical knife, yes, TWO attachments. I just download SearX v8.2 and was able to set my USP. 45 to have two attachments but when I joined a game it wouldn't let me switch to my pistol. I also tried setting akimbo silenced ACR 6.8's along with my non-working USP .45 and ended up with NO gun when I spawned How can I do what that guy did? I want to get his cool pistol or even akimbo silenced FMG9's

Thanks!

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by apbman View Post
    I was just playing a match of SnD on Downturn and there was this obvious hacker on my team. When i was spectating him I noticed he had a silenced USP. 45 with a tactical knife, yes, TWO attachments. I just download SearX v8.2 and was able to set my USP. 45 to have two attachments but when I joined a game it wouldn't let me switch to my pistol. I also tried setting akimbo silenced ACR 6.8's along with my non-working USP .45 and ended up with NO gun when I spawned How can I do what that guy did? I want to get his cool pistol or even akimbo silenced FMG9's

Thanks!
    There're some combinations that are not allowed for the game. Like Any Assault Rifle Akimbo... Akimbo RPG (lol), Grip on Assault rifles and SMG... etc etc You can play with it, there's no chance of ban

Wrong Section, BTW

CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by General Shepherd View Post

There're some combinations that are not allowed for the game. Like Any Assault Rifle Akimbo... Akimbo RPG (lol), Grip on Assault rifles and SMG... etc etc You can play with it, there's no chance of ban

Wrong Section, BTW
    Yeah but if I use the same two attachments for my USP .45 as that guy did, why can he switch to his weapon and I can't? If he is using a different method, what is it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Maybe he edited it in-game.
    Since with a server control hack, i'm allowed to have Akimbo MP5 as example.
    Tho i can only shoot one..