Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Nevs666 and Empire why not reply what ahmedtaha26 says instead of ganging up on Bengali? When someone shows youre wrong you just ignore their post.
    Ok so lets go on that:

Quote Originally Posted by ahmadtaha26 View Post
    Well, you gotta admit.. The first thing MOST american teens think of terrorist are Muslim.. At school my friends use the accent from the Dictator to talk to me, when I don't have an accent.. I go along with it cause it's still funny af.
    Teens. Do we care? Nope.

Ok lets say "adults" just for the sake of it:

No one here is saying all muslims are terrorist. Sorry we don't fit the stereotype.
    ----------------

Now shut the fuck up robin. Ok?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Nevs666 and Empire why not reply what ahmedtaha26 says instead of ganging up on Bengali? When someone shows youre wrong you just ignore their post.
    What the hell are you talking about? He said most teens, when they think of terrorists, think of Muslims. He is completely wrong, but for the sake of the argument lets say he is right on that. What the hell does it matter? The last time I checked teenagers don't hold any political power in our society.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    Hahaha why are you telling me to shut up idiot, stupid american cant talk, can only get angry. The point is that in your other posts you said no one says all muslims are terrorists when in fact lots of stupid americans do think that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Hahaha why are you telling me to shut up idiot, stupid american cant talk, can only get angry. The point is that in your other posts you said no one says all muslims are terrorists when in fact lots of stupid americans do think that.
    >Talks about stereotyping
    >Stereotypes Americans
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nevs666 For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (08-14-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    >Stereotypes Americans
    Seriously, every frickin time too.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (08-14-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Seriously, every frickin time too.
    Yeah, but hey what do we know? We are just stupid fat American sheep who are brainwashed by the government simply because we don't agree with their opinions. It's not like we win EVERY "debate" they bring up right? Oh wait...

-Benjamin Franklin

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nevs666 For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (08-14-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeah, but hey what do we know? We are just stupid fat American sheep who are brainwashed by the government simply because we don't agree with their opinions. It's not like we win EVERY "debate" they bring up right? Oh wait...
    Tch, yeah. My mind is overflowing with so much mcdonalds and walmart that i can't comprehend why they are just so darn smart, and why every time they lose they blame the "stupid fat americans".

*sarcasm, just one more service we offer here at mpgh*

Funny how one person calls them a terrorist and they get butthurt, but they just keep pouring the stereotypes in hopes it gets them somewhere lol.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (08-14-2012)

Thanks
    Yeah, but hey what do we know? We are just stupid fat American sheep who are brainwashed by the government simply because we don't agree with their opinions. It's not like we win EVERY "debate" they bring up right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Tch, yeah. My mind is overflowing with so much mcdonalds and walmart that i can't comprehend why they are just so darn smart, and why every time they lose they blame the "stupid fat americans".
    You two have finally learned to acknowledge your true selves. Good job. I am proud of you guys.
    Last edited by Bengali; 08-14-2012 at 06:52 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    You two have finally learned to acknowledge your true selves. Good job. I am proud of you huys.
    >Attempts to be witty and sarcastic
    >Misspells "guys"

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't think the OP was talking about people in the debate fort specifically, sounds to me like he's talking about Americans in general, and if he is that's actually true.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

Bengali (08-14-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I don't think the OP was talking about people in the debate fort specifically, sounds to me like he's talking about Americans in general, and if he is that's actually true.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

>Attempts to be witty and sarcastic
    >Misspells "guys"

Yea typing on an iPhone isn't the easiest thing. Thanks for pointing out the mistake. Fixed it.

I wasn't trying to be sarcastic however, because no one seems get it around here.
    Last edited by Bengali; 08-14-2012 at 06:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I understand what your trying to say that Americans in general(that doesn't mean all that's why it has a sarcastic title) have a Muslim image problem and seem them as terrorists.
    Which for those who believe that premise to be true (and there is evidence to support that and arguments which refute that) and your simply trying to vent it out (obviously the OP might of had some personal issues with this).

The only thing that others may find as an issue(and thus far has been creating the consistent argument) is that MPGH in itself seems pretty distant from that perception, MPGH is fairly multi-national, and those with consistent hate-spreading ideals (without real reason) are banned pretty quickly
    so the people that are on MPGH are normally fairly leveled headed (in terms of stereotypical) and will usually try to respond to things of this nature rationally.

So in the end while the argument is valid in itself MPGH may not be the best place to start it. I assumed you started this argument in order to confront the type of american individual who will claim that all Muslims are terrorists. Unfortunately MPGH probably does not contain that person (unless there trolling) so a moderately fruitless task as you can see by the followed comments...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cole For This Useful Post:

Bengali (08-15-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    I understand what your trying to say that Americans in general(that doesn't mean all that's why it has a sarcastic title) have a Muslim image problem and seem them as terrorists.
    Which for those who believe that premise to be true (and there is evidence to support that and arguments which refute that) and your simply trying to vent it out (obviously the OP might of had some personal issues with this).

The only thing that others may find as an issue(and thus far has been creating the consistent argument) is that MPGH in itself seems pretty distant from that perception, MPGH is fairly multi-national, and those with consistent hate-spreading ideals (without real reason) are banned pretty quickly
    so the people that are on MPGH are normally fairly leveled headed (in terms of stereotypical) and will usually try to respond to things of this nature rationally.

So in the end while the argument is valid in itself MPGH may not be the best place to start it. I assumed you started this argument in order to confront the type of american individual who will claim that all Muslims are terrorists. Unfortunately MPGH probably does not contain that person (unless there trolling) so a moderately fruitless task as you can see by the followed comments...
    Nicely worded statement there. Only if all MPGHians were like that.

Yes the OP may sound like I am venting, but that wasn't my intention at all. With the amount of hate threads about Islam in this section, I thought I bring some enlightenment here. This thread was targeted towards people in general, NOT just MPGH. Obviously most everyone took it the wrong way and started mass flaming. You see, when the majority is this biased, bringing in an opposing argument will cause nothing but problems. This thread is a prime example of that.
    Last edited by Bengali; 08-15-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    problem is he is going on stereotypes. Its hypocritical to complain about stereotypes while using them to complain.

And since no one here thinks all muslims are terrorist you might as well consider it a pointless thread.

Thanks
    >Stereotypes Americans
    I didnt stereotype. All types of nationalities have stupid people. And someone who thinks all muslims are terrorists is stupid. And I didnt call anyone fat, l2read.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast