Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Logical. View Post
    No, sir. I'm proud that I haven't become addicted of off smoking because I haven't smoked ever. My dad and mom were both a smoker. They both quit, and I've know what it's done to my parents. Their parents smoked and died before I met them, that sir Is why I won't smoke and I don't want to. If you judge me, cool. Go for it. That's your decision and it's my decision not to smoke.
    I don't judge you because you don't smoke. I judge you because you're proud of something that isn't something to be proud of. Oh you don't smoke? Millions of people don't. Ohohoho.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

I don't judge you because you don't smoke. I judge you because you're proud of something that isn't something to be proud of. Oh you don't smoke? Millions of people don't. Ohohoho.
    Your premise is flawed. I haven't smoked dix, but neither have millions of other males. Still pretty proud of not shoving a dick in my mouth.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

You're an ignorant bastard. And it's sad how I can tell that just over the internet. I don't even have to have a conversation with you, to tell that you're an ignorant kid. Also, you look everywhere and there's people smoking. I am PROUD that it ISN'T ME.
    [IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r546/Logical3/Signatureformpgh.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P to my nephew Derek at the age of 17. Always will remember you.. October 15th,2011.
    logicalmpgh@hotmail.com
    E-mail me if you have any questions or concerns.

My accounts currently:
    Anyone interested about my account, contact me through PM.
    https://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=6072365

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

Your premise is flawed. I haven't smoked dix, but neither have millions of other males. Still pretty proud of not shoving a dick in my mouth.
    Then again no one is really forcing you to suck a dick.
    You're an ignorant bastard. And it's sad how I can tell that just over the internet. I don't even have to have a conversation with you, to tell that you're an ignorant kid. Also, you look everywhere and there's people smoking. I am PROUD that it ISN'T ME.
    I would understand if someone that was addicted to cigarettes and force themselves to stop smoking would be proud, but really? Really? Proud because you don't smoke? Nothing is reeling you in to smoke. But if you're a weak minded person and tend to think "oh everyone is doing it I should do it too" then go ahead and be proud.
    Last edited by InCognito; 08-10-2012 at 12:23 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I would understand if someone that was addicted to cigarettes and force themselves to stop smoking would be proud, but really? Really? Proud because you don't smoke? Nothing is reeling you in to smoke. But if you're a weak minded person and tend to think "oh everyone is doing it I should do it too" then go ahead and be proud.
    You know how many people get pressured into smoking (By their friends, or maybe even their family forces them to smoke.) It happens ALL the time. And you know, I've been pressured to smoke cigarettes, cigars, and weed. I said no to all three. And when I said no to smoking cigarettes to these three guys, I got jumped. You know what? I didn't give a fuck that I got jumped because at least I didn't smoke it.
    [IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r546/Logical3/Signatureformpgh.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P to my nephew Derek at the age of 17. Always will remember you.. October 15th,2011.
    logicalmpgh@hotmail.com

My accounts currently:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Nobody is forcing me to smoke either. So I don't see not smoking itself as an achievement, it's not succumbing to peer pressure. But then again that counts more. Although I do agree that it's not that hard not to smoke. There's nothing beneficial about it.

Thanks
    You know how many people get pressured into smoking (By their friends, or maybe even their family forces them to smoke.) It happens ALL the time. And you know, I've been pressured to smoke cigarettes, cigars, and weed. I said no to all three. And when I said no to smoking cigarettes to these three guys, I got jumped. You know what? I didn't give a fuck that I got jumped because at least I didn't smoke it.
    lol .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You got jumped for not smoking somebody else's cigarettes that they paid for. Ok, you're full of shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

You got jumped for not smoking somebody else's cigarettes that they paid for. Ok, you're full of shit.
    You say whatever the fuck you want. Thats the honest truth. They called me a pussy, I started to walk away and they ran after me. So you can think whatever you want to think, but I know the honest truth because it happened to me.
    logicalmpgh@hotmail.com

My accounts currently:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You say whatever the fuck you want. Thats the honest truth. They called me a pussy, I started to walk away and they ran after me. So you can think whatever you want to think, but I know the honest truth because it happened to me.
    You're literally making no sense. You got jumped because you turned down a cigarette. You know what people say when I turn down a cigarette? Fine, your just saved me a dollar. What you are describing defies the typical human behavior. Now unless you were jumped by a pack of psychopathic ******s, you're full of shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

You're literally making no sense. You got jumped because you turned down a cigarette. You know what people say when I turn down a cigarette? Fine, your just saved me a dollar. What you are describing defies the typical human behavior. Now unless you were jumped by a pack of psychopathic ******s, you're full of shit.
    I live in Canada, you live in Russia or wherever the fuck you do. I make sense, because it IS true. And they were also drunk. And how the hell am I suppose to know if they were a pack of psychopaths? But they were all white as well.
    logicalmpgh@hotmail.com

My accounts currently:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I don't see how them being white refers to them being retards and jumping you for an unrighteous topic.

Then again, didn't happen to me so I can't say anything boldly. However, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so like someone else said, you're full of shit.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345