Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

SOLVED

I usually average anywhere from 30-70 ping, but after the last update, it's in the 1000's. Any help on how to fix this?

SOLVED
    Last edited by gtothebo1; 08-18-2012 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Solved
    Smoke crack. It's good for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by gtothebo1 View Post
    I usually average anywhere from 30-70 ping, but after the last update, it's in the 1000's. Any help on how to fix this?
    1. Do you have an Akamai process killer to kill the Akamai Netsession Client? If not, then I will be happy to get you one.
    2. Never open AVA from Aeria Ignite. Go to your AVA folder and you should see something called NWZLauncher. Make that into a shortcut and use that whenever you play AVA. This way you don't have Aeria Ignite running in the background! Be sure to check and see if Aeria Ignite is not running by going to your task manager. CTRL-Shift-Esc.
    3. With the new patch came a new process called the Awesomomium process. Always end that process whenever you start AVA.
    4. Get rid of any other unecessary processes.
    5. Have you tried GameBooster?
    There are more, but this should be enough! Good luck!
    Heaven

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ailee For This Useful Post:

gtothebo1 (08-18-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ailee View Post
    1. Do you have an Akamai process killer to kill the Akamai Netsession Client? If not, then I will be happy to get you one.
    2. Never open AVA from Aeria Ignite. Go to your AVA folder and you should see something called NWZLauncher. Make that into a shortcut and use that whenever you play AVA. This way you don't have Aeria Ignite running in the background! Be sure to check and see if Aeria Ignite is not running by going to your task manager. CTRL-Shift-Esc.
    3. With the new patch came a new process called the Awesomomium process. Always end that process whenever you start AVA.
    Thanks! I usually go against the akamai killer, because I end it manually, haha, but I will get one. I fixed this myself, ended up having to call my ISP and they did a complete reset in my area when I asked, and gave me more bandwidth because I complained! Thanks again though. :3
    Smoke crack. It's good for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by gtothebo1 View Post
    Thanks! I usually go against the akamai killer, because I end it manually, haha, but I will get one. I fixed this myself, ended up having to call my ISP and they did a complete reset in my area when I asked, and gave me more bandwidth because I complained! Thanks again though. :3
    Hue. Nice! And yeah I recommend using the killer because if you end it manually, it comes back to life!!!! LOL. The killer keeps killing it over and over.
    Again, I'm glad you got everything figured out!
    Heaven

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ailee View Post

actually the akamai netsession client have caught some lagging issuses, not sure if that the right tool to use tho.