Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Post Make your own standalone client with connection messages

Since a couple of people were wondering how to do this themselves, I thought I would share how I managed to do this.

Only one program is needed to apply the modifications: Yogda. If you don't have it, google Yogda 1.0.564.

Once you have yogda you need the game client. To download the current client you'll need to go to
    'https://www.realmofthemadgod.com/AssembleeGameClient[NUMBERS HERE].swf" and use your browser's save as feature.

The numbers can be found by visiting the rotmg homepage and looking at the source.

Now we have everything we need, lets make the changes to the client.

Load up yogda and open the client file. Once there, navigate to AVM2 Bytecode - WebMain (frame1) - Strings. Right click strings and click on find to search for "rotmgtesting.appspo*****m". Once found, double click on it to change it to "realmofthemadgod.appspo*****m".

That change will allow us to connect to the non test servers.

Next we get rid of the black loading screen. Navigate to AVM2 Bytecode - WebMain (frame1) - Classes - com.company.assembleegameclient.game:GameSprite super(flash.display:Sprite).

Now we need to look for a private function in GameSprite that has the string "<p align="center">Loading...</p>" in it. It won't neccesarly be _-WI() like it shows in the pic.

Once found, scroll to the top of that function to the very first line, it should something like "0 27 pushfalse" (doesn't really matter what it says). Double click that and change the instruction to "returnvoid".

Thats it. Save the file and play rotmg.

A side note: Some of you will notice that it still says Testing v123.4.4 or whatever and the connection messages show Testing in it. That's purely cosmetic. To get rid of them, one needs to get rid of the Testing strings. I'll leave that for you guys to figure out.
    Last edited by Prepix; 01-28-2013 at 10:16 AM.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to nilly For This Useful Post:

059 (08-24-2012),bog624 (05-26-2013),CalciumFire (08-18-2012),Dr Donkey Kong (08-25-2012),fatpanda8 (11-04-2012),girltoilet62 (01-18-2013),gotch (09-17-2012),Katschingum (05-27-2013),lofi (10-26-2012),maat7043 (02-15-2014),pings (08-29-2012),quikslvrxx (08-30-2012),redex (12-12-2012),RisingSpud (11-04-2012),Roguea (08-19-2012),ryandu101 (08-16-2017),Sheldama (08-30-2012),Twont (09-11-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Wow thanks a lot! But could this be applied to cubeone too?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Naw. To do cubeone, either we need to add the missing content to the existing cubeone client out there or figure out what code cubeone added to the client and add that to the existing one. Both of which I think would be difficult to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    The latter sounds much more difficult and is essentially just stealing from cubeone. Adding the missing content is what I had in mind. Any ideas on how to do that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'm thinking that latter is the only way to do it. Adding missing content might be close to impossible. If you threw the missing graphics into the old swf file (with obfuscated variable names) how would the client find the right graphics to display? If the server requests the graphics to be loaded directly (by requesting client to load _-d0 or whatever graphic), then maybe it would be possible. This is doubtful as then old clients wouldn't work at all (because the references would change each build). The server most likely says load this and then the client says I know where to find that and loads it.

Thanks
    thanks very much nilly for the tutorial!!!

i will try it out now

Thanks
    oh nevermind.... I just made a mistake, that's why I had problems with saving the file hehe.

great tutorial, and easy to follow!
    Last edited by Roguea; 08-20-2012 at 02:58 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
    I'm thinking that latter is the only way to do it. Adding missing content might be close to impossible. If you threw the missing graphics into the old swf file (with obfuscated variable names) how would the client find the right graphics to display? If the server requests the graphics to be loaded directly (by requesting client to load _-d0 or whatever graphic), then maybe it would be possible. This is doubtful as then old clients wouldn't work at all (because the references would change each build). The server most likely says load this and then the client says I know where to find that and loads it.
    the only way to update CubeOne is to update the newest client with the current hacks, i've already located the auto-nexus code...just looking for the aimbot code now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Donkey Kong For This Useful Post:

thefeint (08-20-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Donkey Kong View Post
    the only way to update CubeOne is to update the newest client with the current hacks, i've already located the auto-nexus code...just looking for the aimbot code now.
    Wow I hope you can release an updated cubeone soon!
    Does anyone know why cubeone stopped making releases?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    if anyone could send me a link to a website that will let me download Yogda, it'd be very much appreciated
    i've been looking for 30 minutes and out of 4 websites that i went to, instead of downloading yogda, it starts downloading other crap. please help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Go to softpedi*****m and search for yogda. Make sure you click the right download button and not advertisement. On the download page click on Softpedia Secure Download (US).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
    Go to softpedi*****m and search for yogda. Make sure you click the right download button and not advertisement. On the download page click on Softpedia Secure Download (US).
    I had trouble at first too. On softpedia make sure you do NOT download from mirror.

I tried bringing testing build 123.5 into prod but it did not work. Oh well.

Thanks a ton nilly!
    Last edited by 059; 08-24-2012 at 09:48 PM.

Thanks
    Does this work with the new build?

Thanks
    The problem is that code is now different. You can still use a dump client to connect to production servers, the problem lies with the loading screen. I can somehow display the connection messages but when it says connected, the new loading screen jumps in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    There should be fast way to disable that screen i sure

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast