Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

WTT Steam accounts for League of legends account

Wanting to trade a few steam accounts i have with games for a league of legends account

account must have
    40-50 champs
    some skins
    atleast 1 full ad or ap rune page
    must be able to change to my email
    if there is a rating must be atleast 1200 (default) nothing below :>
    account must be level 30
    account cant be currently banned

heres what i got to offer in steam accounts:>
    account#1 https://i.imgur.com/W1VHs.png
    account#2 https://i.imgur.com/Twclu.png
    account#3 https://i.imgur.com/7CkQW.png
    account#4 will add here later ( has dota 2 and skyrim on it i know for sure )
    account#5 will add here later ( need to check to see whats on it )

you will receive the email and password to the account the account username and password.
    send me a email @ randommanftw@yahoo.com or send me a pm on the site

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'd take #4 if it had DotA 2 and L4D2. And what skin is that on #3??????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    hello i got lol account used +500 euro on it i hope you intrested hehe i need that account with dota and skyrim i got +20 skin i got almost all champs ( missing like 10-20 ) idk i stopped playing 1 month ago cause i got Tekkit to play its my life and stuff and gta is taking my time too so i got no time to rly play this game anymore cause its not my fking life anymore i played 2 years account is in eu west and elo is 1200 i guess i lost 4 won 4 and won 1 3v3 full team game too so i hope you intrested sorry i couldnt send pm but i need people see im selling my account so i can get it sold someday and faster as possible gl people trying scam me i got " scammed 3 times " and i got allways acc back by email stuff and i think my account got 3000 ip and like 300 rp ( im at school atm so i cant post any pictures of the account right now ) i hope you dont need picture i add you skype when i get to home my skype name is lari.polonen im like 14/24 online and yes i know im here alot so i know i writed alot letters + think of the trade ; ) i want change email first otherwise no deal and dont even whisper me Bitch

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by toyboz View Post
    hello i got lol account used +500 euro on it i hope you intrested hehe i need that account with dota and skyrim i got +20 skin i got almost all champs ( missing like 10-20 ) idk i stopped playing 1 month ago cause i got Tekkit to play its my life and stuff and gta is taking my time too so i got no time to rly play this game anymore cause its not my fking life anymore i played 2 years account is in eu west and elo is 1200 i guess i lost 4 won 4 and won 1 3v3 full team game too so i hope you intrested sorry i couldnt send pm but i need people see im selling my account so i can get it sold someday and faster as possible gl people trying scam me i got " scammed 3 times " and i got allways acc back by email stuff and i think my account got 3000 ip and like 300 rp ( im at school atm so i cant post any pictures of the account right now ) i hope you dont need picture i add you skype when i get to home my skype name is lari.polonen im like 14/24 online and yes i know im here alot so i know i writed alot letters + think of the trade ; ) i want change email first otherwise no deal and dont even whisper me Bitch
    Was there a reason to call him a bitch?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    im not to sure about the skin ive had it for ages ill get the name of it for you though and toyboz are you okay with a middle man, got me a bit worried :>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle26189 View Post
    im not to sure about the skin ive had it for ages ill get the name of it for you though and toyboz are you okay with a middle man, got me a bit worried :>
    ye i can use middleman but it need be from mpgh league of legends section you can go and make ticket for him and let me know when you find 1
    + how much would you pay me + add skype lari.polonen or facebook lari antti juhani pölönen i dont use mpgh that much just at schools

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tonamon View Post
    Was there a reason to call him a bitch?
    in my post im not calling anyone bitch its just if you waste my time for answer and not intrested then they can gtfo

Thanks
    i can give u a account for the fist steam it has 800 wins 1100 elo, 2 full rune pages all tier3, i have 3-4 skins and 70 champions. if u are intersted add me on skype antulja .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    i have added you to skype about 4 days ago yet you haven't accepted me myskype is : violentxmas and i added u lino123
    Quote Originally Posted by toyboz View Post
    ye i can use middleman but it need be from mpgh league of legends section you can go and make ticket for him and let me know when you find 1
    + how much would you pay me + add skype lari.polonen or facebook lari antti juhani pölönen i dont use mpgh that much just at schools

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

in my post im not calling anyone bitch its just if you waste my time for answer and not intrested then they can gtfo