Thread: Ravage 2.0

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaneji2 View Post
    Can anybody tell me how to use this ?? Start mw3 first or the hack?? and what i should type at players?? Or dont type anything there?
    Sorry for my bad english..
    ---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------
    dont work for me.. public..

what i must type on max players ?? i just type 18 everytime
    start mw3 first. for the max players you MUST do it whilst searching for a match (when you force host and in a lobby)
    Quote Originally Posted by CODog View Post
    hey starngerdanger!
    when you use a specific player (player 1, 2,3 etc.) in the scollbar to noclip and godmode the functions arn't working, pls help me!

PS. have been trolling sooooo many noobs on Mw3 today! really thanks for making this hack! :P
    well I don't know, you must be doing something wrong because it works flawless for me, after a match finishes you must leave it and search for a new one. and when you do, you dont have to click force host again because it keeps doing it automattically until the hack is closed/reopened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnow View Post
    When you enable godmode, can youget killstreaks or no? plus can you get a moab?
    no you cant get killstreaks but if more than 2 people request i add godmode to get killstreaks then i will.
    Last edited by strangerdanger; 08-21-2012 at 10:21 PM.
    My Rig: i7 3930K. Asus Rampage Formula x79. Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600mhz. MSI GTX 480 and Asus GTX 480 .Asus VE278Q monitor(primary) BenQ G2220HD(secondary). Thermaltake toughpower XT 875W. Corsair Force GT 120GB (OS) Seagate barracuda 500GB (Programs) Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB (Games) Western Digital Caviar Green 3TB (Storage) .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to strangerdanger For This Useful Post:

Ninjaneji2 (08-22-2012)

Thanks
    Спасибо за материал!

Thanks
    Hmmm I must be doing something wrong too?? It works in Private matches, but when i go to public, right before i search for a game, i hit force Host and search for a game.. but none of the functions work like, Godmode and noclip? Help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by NeW_HeN View Post
    Hmmm I must be doing something wrong too?? It works in Private matches, but when i go to public, right before i search for a game, i hit force Host and search for a game.. but none of the functions work like, Godmode and noclip? Help
    yes you must, because i can use this hack and every single thing works perfectly fine. read and follow the instructions which you can find in the hack (help>how to use) and the advice ive given to others above^

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

if you see people without godmode then make sure u activate it while they are alive and also it has to be reactivated for people that are still joining the game otherwise they wont have it. same goes for no clip
    My Rig: i7 3930K. Asus Rampage Formula x79. Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600mhz. MSI GTX 480 and Asus GTX 480 .Asus VE278Q monitor(primary) BenQ G2220HD(secondary). Thermaltake toughpower XT 875W. Corsair Force GT 120GB (OS) Seagate barracuda 500GB (Programs) Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB (Games) Western Digital Caviar Green 3TB (Storage) .

Thanks
    dont work.. i dont find a match when im look for it.. there stand ( dat bad english haha )looking for a better host..
    Hope you know what i mean

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaneji2 View Post
    dont work.. i dont find a match when im look for it.. there stand ( dat bad english haha )looking for a better host..
    Hope you know what i mean
    are you in a lobby with friends? if so then just wait for other players to join and you will be host, just takes some time.

Thanks
    got also i question, but just im german and dont understand what u mean by punish -alive/kill. could u explain it to me what that option actualy do?

EDIT: ALSO BIG THX TO U MAN! :-)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by tiyophon View Post
    got also i question, but just im german and dont understand what u mean by punish -alive/kill. could u explain it to me what that option actualy do?

EDIT: ALSO BIG THX TO U MAN! :-)
    "töten" hält der Spieler tot und unfähig sich zu bewegen. und wenn man "lebendig" macht es dem Spieler wieder normal auf und er kann sich bewegen

Thanks
    works fine, big thx, godmode with killstreaks+moab would be very nice.
    Last edited by blobe; 08-22-2012 at 02:07 PM.

Thanks
    Danke! lalalala brauche mehr als 10 zeichen hehe

Thanks
    please add the possibilty to get killstreaks and moabs in godmode!!

Thanks
    Can someone please explain how to use this?

Thanks
    Approved update. Do me a favor and keep a version number in the title of your .rar, it makes it easier for me to merge posts -- I get confused as to which update is the new one and it's too much effort to differentiate them (have to check file size, and if the file size is the same I'm fucked).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    Approved update. Do me a favor and keep a version number in the title of your .rar, it makes it easier for me to merge posts -- I get confused as to which update is the new one and it's too much effort to differentiate them (have to check file size, and if the file size is the same I'm fucked).
    sure man, sorry about that

Thanks
    cann u add unl. ammo? ^^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast