[1.3.1]+ SMP Tools + Recipe Book!!

Minecraft SMP Tools

ver 1.3

for MC 1.3.1

**UPDATE** 08/15/2012

Last Update: 08/06/2012

Minecraft SMP Tools + Recipe Book Ver 1.3

Creators Note:

I am new to this modding stuff, but I am a veteran at Minecraft. I am not pro at coding/hacking/cracking games. I really just enjoy playing them more so. I figured I would share this with others as it does come in handy for me, maybe someone out there could use it as well.

This WILL work for single player mode, just make sure you have cheats enabled in your world creation options.

Updates:

Players can now save teleport coordinates and player teleport data. Basically you can bookmark your home, or a cave you would like to return to and then load the data back at any time you please. This way, you can continue teleporting where you like and have the satisfaction of knowing that at any time you can load in your saved coord's and return there whenever you please. Also helpful if you're keeping an eye on a iffy player on your server, you won't have to write down the persons name, just save the info in the player teleport area and then load it up any time you please. The save will carry over after you close the game and load it later, it never gets removed unless you overwrite it with a new save.

I added an Opacity Adjustment Slider so players could adjust the programs Opacity to their own liking, some people like to see the program overlayed more than others, this has addressed that request.

Features:

• -Set Time to Day
    • -Toggle Weather
    • -Toggle Gamemode (Survival/Creative)
    • -Save Game (Server Save)
    • -Display Seed
    • -Opacity Adjustment Slider
    • -Player Teleport w/ Flip Option (Toggle between who teleports to whom)
    • -Coordinate Teleport
    • -Gift Item
    • -Gift XP
    • -Save Feature for Teleport Options (Save who you want to teleport to, or where you want to teleport to, stores forever (until you overwrite it with a new save))
    • -Crafting Recipe Book Included

Notes:

I do not own nor did I create the images used in the recipe book. Those images were fetched from several google searches.
    The descriptions were taken directly from the Minecraft Wiki.

There are a few images that need to be replaced, it was hard to find 1.3.1 images, and I did/do not have the time to go through and create Gif Images that are missing.
    If you would like to help out by providing the missing images and items please feel free to PM me, doing so will earn your name in the credits of the program. Plus a big thanks from me Posted Image !!

Bugs:

This is pretty much the same as before, make sure that your net framework, etc is up to date. There is still a bug while sending keys to minecraft, and every so often a command may not be recognized. I am aware of the bug and working to fix it.

I mentioned that there are some missing parts to the Recipe Book, very few and I cannot think of them off of the top of my head. Again, I am aware of this.

When using the coordinates to teleport, the decimal may break the operation. So if you want to teleport to 23.54548451 I recommend using 23 or 24 instead. Sticking to whole numbers works perfectly fine. I did not spend days testing the decimal issue though, so feed back would be appreciated.

Like always, this mod is 100% compatible with every other mod out there, this is a stand-alone application that needs no install, just click and run.

Screens:

If you are interested in helping with graphics, descriptions, etc - Please PM me.

**PREVIOUS RELEASE DETAILS**

Please see the changelog included in the readme file for a complete version run down.

If you enjoyed the program please leave some feedback in the comments.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

I will be updating this again in about a 5 days.

Edit: Just saw the option to attach files, I will attach this here until further notice:
    VirusTotal Scan
    NoVirusThanks
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by tombillings; 08-23-2012 at 03:07 PM.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to tombillings For This Useful Post:

BALLSOFFAT (03-31-2013),dahneem (09-05-2012),hundu (08-24-2012),juul1212 (10-19-2012),kooldj1111 (03-02-2013),LightBlue (10-06-2012),NinjaL0rd (11-16-2012),PrideHunter (09-19-2012),stanislavmil (09-24-2012),Stefax (09-13-2012),TrollFtw (08-27-2012),TyrStarlight (05-28-2013),vochel2 (09-05-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Add 2 virus scans. BTW, don't put a video with a outside link in the description.
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    Okay, thanks for the info, can you recommend another online virus scanner, like what is the "hip" one people are using and trusting right now, and sorry about the youtube deal didn't know about that either. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Noatak View Post
    Add 2 virus scans. BTW, don't put a video with a outside link in the description.
    Should I just edit my youtube video to point back here? Would that be okay then?

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Removed links from youtube video.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by tombillings View Post
    Okay, thanks for the info, can you recommend another online virus scanner, like what is the "hip" one people are using and trusting right now, and sorry about the youtube deal didn't know about that either. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Should I just edit my youtube video to point back here? Would that be okay then?

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Removed links from youtube video.
    I love the crafting book btw

Approved.
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmad For This Useful Post:

tombillings (08-23-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Noatak View Post

I love the crafting book btw

Approved.
    Thanks!! I will be updating it in the next few days to include all the crafting options for stairs and slabs. Plus I am going to add the brewing recipes as well.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tombillings View Post
    Thanks!! I will be updating it in the next few days to include all the crafting options for stairs and slabs. Plus I am going to add the brewing recipes as well.
    Great tool

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NoBR For This Useful Post:

tombillings (08-23-2012)

Thanks
    The gifting item command woudn't work on servers that you're not op on right?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungod101 View Post
    The gifting item command woudn't work on servers that you're not op on right?
    No it would not, you would need to be opped.

Thanks
    @tombillings don't you need to update this? This is a few versions behind.