Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Question About COMBAT ARM

so i was wondering if i lend my friend my acc and he decided to say it got hack but in reality he just changed everything would i be able to get it back? and i dont know if you can cancle the email in the account but im lending it to him for like 10$ for a week so if he does decide to change my pass and everything would i be able to get it back also if i was in a situation in selling my acc and i cancle everything i cancle the email and ive only used prepaid to get nx before and i change the pass and i give it to him and he doesnt agree on the deal what would happen?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by minus0911 View Post
    so i was wondering if i lend my friend my acc and he decided to say it got hack but in reality he just changed everything would i be able to get it back? and i dont know if you can cancle the email in the account but im lending it to him for like 10$ for a week so if he does decide to change my pass and everything would i be able to get it back also if i was in a situation in selling my acc and i cancle everything i cancle the email and ive only used prepaid to get nx before and i change the pass and i give it to him and he doesnt agree on the deal what would happen?
    Well if you still have the email correlated to the account then you can just recover it, that works for both situations. For the second one, if you didn't use a MM and he has all of the info and you can't recover the account then you're screwed.
    Sorry about your luck but you put yourself in one shitty situation.
    /solved
    /closed