Thanks

Can someone spawn me some items please?

Alright I'll go ahead and say it: I'm no hacker and I can say that I've never wanted to do it, but today pushed me to the limits.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR A SOB STORY OR JUST WANT TO GO AHEAD AND FLAME/TROLL ME, JUST SKIP THE NEXT SECTION.

Last night I was playing with my friends for a couple of hours and we managed to get a UAZ, we decided to fill it up on gas and started raiding some helo crashes. All of the sudden a hacker teleports in and starts killing us and blows up our vehicle which had ALL of our extra/spare gear on it. I think okay, just a setback.

We all start some new characters and get started on getting decent loot, only a couple of hours into our characters and another hacker somehow blew us all up with some sort of grenade/grenade launcher hack. At this point we were pretty shattered.

Finally later that night, some of us goes on and we got really lucky on this other server and managed to find and fix up a V3S, we park it in the woods, loot NW Airfield, Starry and a couple of helicopters, again got really lucky and we had some really nice gear. We decide to take a break in some of the forests north of the airfields, seeing as how there's only one other player on the server we made a fire, cooked stuff and chilled. Not even a few minutes later, we all got killed by the same type of hack I'm pretty sure, lots of the ear-splitting sound from grenades, there's no way one guy could've thrown that many grenades at once...

And now I come to the breaking point, I'm just tired of having to loot again for my gear and dying over and over again to hackers.

My request list:

MK 48 Mod 0 w/ 5 Belts

DMR w/ 8 Mags

G17 w/ 7 Mags

Coyote Pack x3

Binoculars/Rangefinders x1 (Either would be great really)

Navigation Supplies x1 (GPS, Compass and a map)

NVG's x5

Camping Tents x3

Water Bottles x3 / Food x10

All Medical Supplies x5

Hunting supplies x1 (Hatchet, Matches, Knife)

Toolbox x1

I've got nothing to offer but my appreciation to whoever does this for me, also if you're just willing to spawn some of the items please don't be afraid, any help is greatly appreciated. Yes, I am aware of the risk I'm asking for, and I understand if this thread gets trolled because of that.

My skype is Michael Lucero (I <3 Dubstep picture).
    Apparently there's hundreds with that name, so maybe just post your skype or whichever platform you prefer to communicateon.
    Last edited by hYsoka13; 08-25-2012 at 02:55 AM.

Thanks
    No begging. Spawn for yourself, don't ask someone to throw their asses out on the line for you unless you're offering something in return.
    /closed

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blitz For This Useful Post:

lockdown6435 (08-25-2012)