Thanks

Unhappy regarding SELLING LTC 3, 4 PERMS, PLATINUM GRADE, 54k GP!!!

Someone hacked my account again, I paid 50 dollars plus 50 more for the seller telling me how the account was hacked, not only he lied to me saying that the account was his when we first texted, but when he sold me my OWN account he had deleted the permanent weapons I had, now it has been hacked again, most likely it was him again, so I am contacting Paypal now to get my money back. I thought you hackers had some kind of code of conduct where you have some kind of honor. If this person sells you the account by the name of GasparIlom that is my own account which I started back in 2008. I have put a lot of hours, work and money to get it where it is at now LTC 3 Platinum grade. last night I enlisted in the ShadowStalkers clan. So if you or anyone is offering this account It belongs to me, it is my main account. The seller name here in this site is: EKuang
    If anyone on this site has some kind of advice or help, I will appreciate it.
    I believe I have a keylogger on my PC, I am triying to find it so far no luck. I downloaded a program someone spammed on Compat Arms with a megaphone that claimed that would speed my game play and clean my Combat Arms directory, when I used it, nothing happened, I noticed a program running in the background, it could be still on my PC but I can not find it. Anyone with help please post here or message me here.
    thanks.
    HombreDeMaiz, main account GasparIlom

Thanks
    Why did you pay him??!!
    Sorry there is not much you can do. Never trust obscure download links and always run things through multiple anti-virus programs.

More than likely you still have the key logging program on your computer. Defiantly get rid of it as soon as possible.

If you looking for free antivirus / anti malware I wougld highly recommend you use the top 4 from this list: Anti-Malware & App Launchers - The Best Free Software of 2012 | PCMag.com

As for game boosting programs I used Game Booster 3 (made by IObit) for several years on my laptop.
    [
    Game booster temporary closes unneeded processes running on your computer while in gaming mode. When your done playing just return to normal mode.
    Last edited by CatPerson; 09-17-2012 at 06:33 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks a lot for the help, I am gonna check your suggestions, I am such a trusting person that I think I was taken for a fool, I ike to think that there are still kind and good hearted people out there.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CatPerson View Post
    Why did you pay him??!!
    Sorry there is not much you can do. Never trust obscure download links and always run things through multiple anti-virus programs.

More than likely you still have the key logging program on your computer. Defiantly get rid of it as soon as possible.

If you looking for free antivirus / anti malware I wougld highly recommend you use the top 4 from this list: Anti-Malware & App Launchers - The Best Free Software of 2012 | PCMag.com

As for game boosting programs I used Game Booster 3 (made by IObit) for several years on my laptop.
    [
    Game booster temporary closes unneeded processes running on your computer while in gaming mode. When your done playing just return to normal mode.

Thanks
    If i was you id just get my money back from paypal and move on( as in to a different account) theres plenty of good accounts on here to chose from just dont buy from people with low post counts( usually scammers) and you can get a program called rkill and ccleaner which should get rid of that keylogger... Better yet if you can you should backup all your important files on a flash drive and recover your computer to factory settings
    Successfully bought 7 accounts without mm

Thanks
    Want me to tell you how to recover your account ?

I won't ask you to pay me or w/e -.-

Reply back :P
    @HombreDeMaiz

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks for the help, I just finished installing fresh including drive format, that should take care of any program still hidden somewhere, I will check the two programs you suggest.

Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by BurntBlunt View Post
    If i was you id just get my money back from paypal and move on( as in to a different account) theres plenty of good accounts on here to chose from just dont buy from people with low post counts( usually scammers) and you can get a program called rkill and ccleaner which should get rid of that keylogger... Better yet if you can you should backup all your important files on a flash drive and recover your computer to factory settings

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Well if you know something I don't I will appreciate any help.

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HombreDeMaiz View Post
    Thanks for the help, I just finished installing fresh including drive format, that should take care of any program still hidden somewhere, I will check the two programs you suggest.

Thanks a lot

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Well if you know something I don't I will appreciate any help.

Thanks
    Nothing can happen at situations like this one.Even if u recover it,the keylogger will eventually steal it again.The best that u can do(and u must do, except u like giving away money for nothing)is to take the money back from paypal.Then with ur 100 $ u find to buy a large variety of accs here.Be sure to always use official middleman from here and before every trade u must ask him to send u a pm or vm(here at mpgh) with the last sentences of ur dialog at msn(omms use ONLY msn for their trades).Wish u good luck
    Last edited by ElGreco; 09-20-2012 at 01:31 PM.
    Mpghians that i have banned(2 already, going for more):billybob11,Originate5212

Mpghians that got "suspected" by one of my reports:VooDoo2

Watch out guys

For your own protection ready my thread:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/536-combat...rade-sale.html