Thanks

Admin with low populated server offers a test site.

Iīm the admin of a mostly low populated 96061 server and i want to offer interested scripters from this community a testing field on my server where they can test their scripts without being afraid of getting admin-banned/logged. You can enter my server and test your scripts as long as you want. I wonīt ban/kick/report/send any logs to BE. But be aware, BE is activated on my server so i donīt take any responsibility for any actions done by the BE client itself, itīs on you to have a working bypasser. Also take notice of the following conditions:

-Only one scripter at a time.
    -Only weapon/item/vehicle/self-teleport scripters are welcome.
    -I wonīt tolerate any scripts that cause harm to other players like fun/killing/teleporting other players.
    -I wonīt tolerate should you disturb the general gameplay of the normal players on the server.

I can also remove all the public players from the server should you wish to not interfere with other players, except for me and my friends of course.

I cant emphasize enough how important it is that i want this to take place as professional as possible,
    if you are new to this community, 12 and you donīt know what youīre doing, donīt pm me, iīm not interested.
    Iīd rather see a senior member who wants to test his/her scripts and is willing to share his conclusions with this community.

Besides that you can do what you want, disconnect and reconnect and do your testing all day long.
    In exchange for my service iīd like you to spawn me some of these fine Arma 2 weapons like the L115, G36 and so on.

If you are intersted, you can add me on skype: onionknighto is my nick.
    Procedure is as following:
    -Add me on skype.
    -Only text chat, no voice chat (itīs not needed anyway).
    -Send me your mpgh profile name so i can check if you are legit or an unprofessional script kiddie.
    -Tell me what guns you can spawn for me.
    -Tell me how long do you want to test your stuff.
    -I will tell you the IP.
    -Meeting point is Cherno or Elektro.
    Last edited by Resetter00; 08-25-2012 at 06:32 AM.