Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I hope it was EveJR.

60% of the people are cowards, and talk shit but are too scared back it up when confronted.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    This reminds me of that one time fasdf..

K so basically my brother Oliver saw some douchebag named Sameed picking on some kid for sitting on 'their' bench. My brother Oliver told them to fuck off, then Sameed was like "You wanna fight? After school at the park" (or some shit like that) whilst trying to push my brother. My brother brought his hands under his, dodged his push and pushed him back, then said "If you want to fucking fight, fight me now. Don't waste my goddamn time." Then Sameed just walked away feeling like a dipshit.

Anyway, school fights are retarded, you can claim self-defence and you'll still get suspended for like a week. If it goes on your record, you might have trouble getting accepted into some post-secondary schewls. Good for you for standing up for yourself, but if you had been a bit more mature in doing so, you might've gotten of scott-free with no-suspension.

Allz I'm saying is that if you placed your pride aside and ignored the woman for a few momments, you probably could've avoided the fight. With that said, I know how hard that is to do with your adrenaline and anger pumping, so I really don't blame you.

An example of why you are probably better off ignoring them if you can:

My brother Oliver was walking home from work at 2AM, when three people inside a car tried to scare him (they honked their horn as they drove by.) Oliver turned around and called them a bunch of pussies. Then they turned their car around and played chicken with him (them in the car, my brother oliver on the side walk.) My brother Oliver didn't move, and when they swurved out off the way, he jumped in front of their car again, and freaked the shit out of the drivers as they had to take a harder turn. They came out of their car and started talking shit to oliver, to which my brother responded with loads of insults back. Then two people got out of the car and tried to beat the shit out of him, while the other in the car tried to chase him down - my brother ran like the mother fucking wind. He literally barely lost them; god knows what they would've done had they cought him.

Also, your school seems to have a lot of unneeded racial division. You would be amazed at how well Canadian communities intigrate with one another's culture.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 09-01-2012 at 11:27 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123