Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Islam is Mad Confusing

Some of you might remember me. Well i recently left Islam. It's mad confusing.

I do not believe that the creator is so shortsighted to make a strong distinguished between those who say amen and those who are not quite convinced to a certain teaching that may belonged to the actual creator. That this "creator" puts unbelievers, doubters and other believers in hell, which consists of 6 billion people, because the creator is not clear, concrete and unilaterally, i can not believe.

And if it so be then I'm not proud to be a part of his creation and hope he turns me into ashes.

What is the usefulness of the creation? What purpose does it have? Why would the Creator create us and then divide us into two camps into eternity?

I had a anxiety attack this monday, it was so real that i immediately turned back to Islam because i was so scared to be put in hell.
    The things that Islam says about the life after death is pure horror and i get anxious every time i think about it.

Everyone that believes in that horror and actually really thinks about it gets insane.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You shouldn't follow a religion out of fear of the afterlife. Religion is all bullshit, it is a man made thing to try and make sense of the world. Instead of turning to religion for answers, try turning to science.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    You shouldn't follow a religion out of fear of the afterlife. Religion is all bullshit, it is a man made thing to try and make sense of the world. Instead of turning to religion for answers, try turning to science.
    ^This. The most correct thing I've ever seen him say.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Worrying about the afterlife is pointless. Pick whatever makes you happy for your life and be done with it. If you don't want to believe in a religion, thats fine, if you do, thats cool too.

Just don't let it influence you and who you are.

Thanks
    This is all bullshit
    Nothing in Science proofs Islam is Wrong. In fact Islam supports science. Google it right now. Islam And Science or Muslim Scientists. You'll find hundreds, thousands. And Religion is not something that people turn to. OMG This building is gonna fall on me! 'God Please Hold This Building Up'
    Thats Just dumbass people.
    And You Say Religion is bullshit how about you back that up with Science?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom28 View Post
    This is all bullshit
    Nothing in Science proofs Islam is Wrong. In fact Islam supports science. Google it right now. Islam And Science or Muslim Scientists. You'll find hundreds, thousands. And Religion is not something that people turn to. OMG This building is gonna fall on me! 'God Please Hold This Building Up'
    How about you back up everything presented in religious texts? How about prove everything in Islam is right?

How about explain how a people can stress both justice and mercy, but do so only at their own convenience? How is that not hypocritical?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You can't leave Islam. No one leaves Islam.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (09-04-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom28 View Post
    This is all bullshit
    That's all good and dandy for you, except I didn't claim science proved anything wrong. I can't prove any religion wrong, just like you can't disprove me if I said there were invisible unicorns on the dark side of the moon, and I didn't back up my claim with science, I back it up with common sense.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Some of you might remember me. Well i recently left Islam. It's mad confusing.

I do not believe that the creator is so shortsighted to make a strong distinguished between those who say amen and those who are not quite convinced to a certain teaching that may belonged to the actual creator. That this "creator" puts unbelievers, doubters and other believers in hell, which consists of 6 billion people, because the creator is not clear, concrete and unilaterally, i can not believe.

And if it so be then I'm not proud to be a part of his creation and hope he turns me into ashes.

What is the usefulness of the creation? What purpose does it have? Why would the Creator create us and then divide us into two camps into eternity?

I had a anxiety attack this monday, it was so real that i immediately turned back to Islam because i was so scared to be put in hell.
    The things that Islam says about the life after death is pure horror and i get anxious every time i think about it.

Everyone that believes in that horror and actually really thinks about it gets insane.
    nahhh you just reserved a one way ticket to hell :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetos007 View Post
    nahhh you just reserved a one way ticket to hell :P
    Why? Just because he doesn't believe in your god he is going to hell? What a merciful god you have.

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Why? Just because he doesn't believe in your god he is going to hell? What a merciful god you have.
    my god oh oh hold on when i had my 'Own' god ??? you make me feel like every one has a God and btw do you expect that he don't believe and insults the religion and go to some place else but Hell ??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    my god oh oh hold on when i had my 'Own' god ??? you make me feel like every one has a God and btw do you expect that he don't believe and insults the religion and go to some place else but Hell ??
    Yeah it might blow your mind but some people have a different view on god other then your own, shocking I know. Yeah actually I do expect him to go somewhere else, nowhere. All this after life is total bullshit, when you die you die that's it nothing more, no magical paradise, no 72 virgins, nothing. You get taken out of existence.

-Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    So anyone who doesn't believe what you do goes to hell.

Jee thats a conveniant superiority complex there.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (09-04-2012),lies' (09-06-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

So anyone who doesn't believe what you do goes to hell.

Jee thats a conveniant superiority complex there.
    can you please shut up , iam talking with nevs

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Yeah it might blow your mind but some people have a different view on god other then your own, shocking I know. Yeah actually I do expect him to go somewhere else, nowhere. All this after life is total bullshit, when you die you die that's it nothing more, no magical paradise, no 72 virgins, nothing. You get taken out of existence.
    if there is nothing after life then what is the point from creating us ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    can you please shut up , iam talking with nevs

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

if there is nothing after life then what is the point from creating us ?
    That's for you to decide, live your life with no limitations. Do what you want and don't let some "god" effect your decision on what you want to do in life.

-Benjamin Franklin

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nevs666 For This Useful Post:

lies' (09-06-2012)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast