Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Dark Souls save editor for PC

If possible, could someone make a Dark Souls save editor for PC? Preferably with an item and stats hack.
    Any information on this would be amazing, thanks in advance!

Thanks
    i can give you the stat hacks planning on making a trainer when i have time havn't figured out the item set up yet to give you the items yet but have the pointers and offsets for many item slots for quantities, souls, health, stamina, humanity, lvl and all stats if your interested can give you my cheat engine file ive created. Also you can create a max lvl 99 all stats and make your character lvl 10 or any other lvl with the way i went about doing this.
    Last edited by Atropos; 09-29-2012 at 02:49 AM.

Thanks
    there is a savegame editor for xbox, https://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread=16271-[release]-[remake][pc-xbox360]-dark-souls-save-editor-v3-0-5-0-a.html
    So i guess it is a matter of time.
    I tried it on a pc savegame, and it opens and works, but if you insert the savegamne into gfwl online it will not accept the file. At least that is what i keep reading, because i have tried to edit the backedup savegamefile but have not actualy put it in the game to see if it works.

So probably what i suspect is that gfwl keeps a duplicate save of your actual ingame progress, so if a different save is inserted it will see that the savegame does not match , but that is just speculation
    Last edited by Jonnow; 10-13-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    i can give you the stat hacks planning on making a trainer when i have time havn't figured out the item set up yet to give you the items yet but have the pointers and offsets for many item slots for quantities, souls, health, stamina, humanity, lvl and all stats if your interested can give you my cheat engine file ive created. Also you can create a max lvl 99 all stats and make your character lvl 10 or any other lvl with the way i went about doing this.
    is this still a thing?