Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Reason USA won't legalize weed

Ok, this is my opinion after doing some research and stuff..
    Now, everyone knows that weed is the only drug that don't kill a human.
    But, why legalize beer that can kill someone and make you die easily by drinking so much?
    Why legalize cigerattes that can give you lung cancer and fuck up your body?
    But why not legalize weed, that actually helps you with stopping cancer, and don't harm you hardly at all?
    I mean cmon, you can get more fucked up over beer then you can on weed..... What the hell?

My opinion on why they won't legalize it is either because:
    1.) They won't make enough money on crops, due to most of the crops transfering to weed
    2.) They only want to legalize shit that can kill and not help.
    3.) The rumor about the Mexican Mafia paying the goverment to keep it illegal, because if the US Gov legalizes it, the mexican transfer from mexico to USA will no longer be active, and the Cartiales won't make no profit as they would.
    4.) All us potheads would be so fucked up, that the USA would be rated as #1 on potheads, and probably make a even more bad rep, even though USA already has a bad rep :|

Benifits if they legalize it:
    1.) We won't be so far in debt
    2.) There won't be so much people going to jail filling up the jail cells.
    3.) People would stop making groups to force legalization.
    4.) every one of us potheads would be happy as hell.

Discuss

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post
    3.) The rumor about the Mexican Mafia paying the goverment to keep it illegal, because if the US Gov legalizes it, the mexican transfer from mexico to USA will no longer be active, and the Cartiales won't make no profit as they would.
    Thats crazy.

The reason I think they won't legalize it is because the cost of regulating it will be pretty high. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    1. Nope. they wouldn't transfer any more than tobacco
    2. Weed doesn't kill.
    3. Mexican mafia doesn't give two shits about weed, its not a hard drug.
    4. Europe, canada, etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    1. Nope. they wouldn't transfer any more than tobacco
    2. Weed doesn't kill.
    3. Mexican mafia doesn't give two shits about weed, its not a hard drug.
    4. Europe, canada, etc.
    1.) I am sure if weed becomes legalized, tobacco will be off the market and out-dated...
    2.) Ofc weed doesn't kill, but they legalized 2 other substances that does kill.
    3.) That is just a rumor that has been spreaded through the internet, they even provided good evidence, but idk.
    4.) There are more potheads in USA then Canada and Europe. I am pretty sure, and if it gets legalized, 99% of the population will probably be potheads

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

1.) I am sure if weed becomes legalized, tobacco will be off the market and out-dated...
    2.) Ofc weed doesn't kill, but they legalized 2 other substances that does kill.
    3.) That is just a rumor that has been spreaded through the internet, they even provided good evidence, but idk.
    4.) There are more potheads in USA then Canada and Europe. I am pretty sure, and if it gets legalized, 99% of the population will probably be potheads
    1: False. tabacco is a huge industry, plus how many stoners do you know that also smoke cigarettes? i know quite a few including myself.
    2: But does tabacco and alchohol make you ask questions about whats really going on? The government wants compliancy not curiosity.
    3: I doubt the cartels would be paying the US gov. It doesnt really fit the profile for smuggling bud into the country.
    4: im in the US but i know theres TONS of potheads in canada, and alot of people smoking up in europe too.
    Anime Watcher • Weed Smoker • Gamer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

1. You probably know jack shit about smokers then.
    2. So you don't have a point there.
    3. Mafia's, gangs, and other criminal organizations, don't actually care about weed really. It makes less money, its customers aren't addicted, and its not like any jo-shmo can't grow his own.
    4. Yeah, you shouldn't be talking with percentages when you don't understand them.